Esteemed Contributor

If you know something is gone take it of--speaking of lunchtime special--the watch

Esteemed Contributor

I meant off--but speaking of watches get some small faced ones.  If you sell xxs clothing why not watches. Can't wear that size clothing but some of us have small wrists.

Respected Contributor

@halfpint1 wrote:

If you know something is gone take it of--speaking of lunchtime special--the watch

There are seven pages of watches, all sizes and shapes.

Honored Contributor

Something counts as "sold" when it gets put in someone's cart, so before the person checks out. If the person changes her mind and empties her cart or the one-hour timer runs out, the item reverts back to the available bucket.

I'd rather the item stay up so I know it WAS available because if I really want something, I will check back in an hour to see if the "sold out" item is available again. There have been several occasions where I've found a TSV item was sold out in the color or scent that I wanted. I refreshed the page dozens of times over 20 or 30 minutes until the item I wanted popped back into the available stock and I was able to complete a purchase. If they item isn't even listed in the Specials page anymore, I wouldn't be able to do that at all.