Respected Contributor

Re: Shawn and Jane and other recommends

[ Edited ]

@KALLIE wrote:

@happygolfcartrider wrote:

@Shorty20 You only have 1 post,,,,,Hmmmmm I wonder why

YOU also started out with 1 post, so your comment is a LOL!

Well Kallie, when a thread is started about S.K. it is usually by someone that has been banned and they start over with a new nic. If you will look up Shorty20 this is the only thread he/she has and has not commented since 6-25-16..Hmmmm I wonder why?

I am glad you found my comment funny and got a laugh from it.

Don't worry, be Happy!
Esteemed Contributor

@Shorty20 wrote:

Please Shawn, please stop saying something is sic.   You are a 40+ year old woman not a teeny bopper or a 20 something.    The items you are selling are not geared toward the younger generation and the audience you have probably are trying to figure out what is "sick" about the $200 purse or the $99 Issac sweater. 

Jane, please don't make stupid comments when you are selling $180 shoes.  Last evening I was watching a shoe show and the comment to buy as many colors as you can, really at $180 a pair.   The people who could afford to do that are not QVC watchers and some poor pityful little granny on a fixed income was probably sitting there running her Q card to the max 'trying to get as many colors as they can".

The lotions and potions- please stop slathering all the magic potions and lotions on during a demo.  The gal with green hair and the argon oil - how much argon oil can one slather on.   The Philosphy woman and the lather thing geeezzzzz!   

@Shorty20 using the word "sick" to describe something great is not really a teeny bopper word. It has been used for decades and it was popular when I was in my teens in the late 80s. 

However it really sounds like you need a break from Q altogether. I can't imagine the need to start a thread complaining about how many hosts annoy you when you could simply turn it off. If you are afraid you will miss something you absolutely must buy, you can shop online and miss all the horrible hosts. 

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
Honored Contributor

@Irshgrl31201 That bears repeating! The angst the QVC causes some viewers is crazy. Turn it off.

Occasional Contributor

Perhaps you could hang a single and be a soothsayer.   You have no clue what you are talking about and my personal opinion, don't be guilty of what you accuse me of.   Don't worry about one post and how many years ago.   If you are very smart you could determine I have and have had better things to do with my time than to surf this blog and to think my opinion is the only one that matters.  To be truthful - you make me sick and I don't mean in your childish sick way.  Enough said - btw do you own this blog and am I not entitled to my opinion.  Oh I see you are the only one with an opinion and it's always right.   I'm right aren't I? 

You know hon, you don't have to worry about another post from me.  I will occasionally sit back, check the blog for your name, put my hands behind my head and laugh.   

QVC Customer Care

This thread is closed for commenting....