QVC Customer Care

Re: Shawn and Jane and other recommends

Trusted Contributor

Welcome Shorty20.  It gets brutel on here. It happened to me too. Anyway I love the Q, I watch it with the sound off depending on which host is on.

Regular Contributor

Well said!!!!!

Regular Contributor

Hi @Shorty20! Welcome to the forum. As you have discovered with your first post, some will agree with you & some won't. You are entitled to your opinion, as others are entitled to theirs. It's best to be as respectful as you can in your posts & not engage with those who are not. Happy shopping & posting.

Honored Contributor

There are many annoying host on qvc which is why I don't watch much.  Online is the way to shop for me.  TV is for interesting shows, for me anyway.

Welcome to the forums and I hope you enjoy posting and reading.  Don't take disagreements personal.

Respected Contributor

Having read other threads about Shawn using " sick " as a hip adjective, I thought the message would have gotten through to the Q.  I don't watch very much but do check this board often.

I happened to catch Shawn as she was sharing a selfie of her and Laura Geller last week.  She went to sat that she visited with LG at her NY home and that the view from there was " sick and wrong ".   ... I am sure LG must love hearing that.

.... and you wonder why folks are no longer watching / buying.

We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.
Sir Winston Churchill
Trusted Contributor

Welcome Shorty20. I agree with you totally . A great post. There are many different opinions on subjects but that's ok. To each his own. 

Respected Contributor

@Shorty20  You took the words right out of my mouth---about the black garments.

Honored Contributor

LOL there's so much body butter on poor Josie Maran that I'm waiting for the day that someone goes to toss her a jar of the stuff and it slides right out of her hands......

The product is remarkable btw.... but a little goes a long way.  Woman LOL

Yeah, I tend to cringe at some of what Shawn says.... "sick" is one of them..... Woman Frustrated

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Respected Contributor

You make some good points, except for shoe prices and values. I have always followed my mother's example in buying good shoes, and my complaint is that QVC does not sell really good shoes, much less stylish ones. The shoes I buy are way more than $180, usually more than $500-$600, so $180 is not a high price for quality these days. My shoes are classics, which I wear for years, so I can justify the cost.