Valued Contributor

S&H excessive for Earth booties

Sorry but I'm not paying $10/$11 for short boots. Earth brand is appealing but I think this s & h is out of line. I don't see these fees for other boot brands on the Q. Cancelled 2 orders after fuming with myself and the Q should reconsider.
Honored Contributor

Re: S&H excessive for Earth booties

I have a feeling the S&H is so expensive because they are not shipped from a QVC warehouse, but at any rate I agree with you.

Respected Contributor

I stopped ordering handbags and shoes with high shipping charges.  And if you don't like them after paying high shipping you lost that plus the cost to return.  Of course if you exchange you can save the return fee, but if you do not like color, size of handbag, or just change your mind you are out around $20.  Not worth the chance for me.

Esteemed Contributor

@birdQ13 wrote:
Sorry but I'm not paying $10/$11 for short boots. Earth brand is appealing but I think this s & h is out of line. I don't see these fees for other boot brands on the Q. Cancelled 2 orders after fuming with myself and the Q should reconsider.

Hi @birdQ13 .. I agree that the shipping for short boots is excessive.   I have a few pairs of earth shoes.  But I purchased some from other on-line venders with no shipping charges.  Try Amazon.  

Esteemed Contributor

@blackhole99 wrote:

I have a feeling the S&H is so expensive because they are not shipped from a QVC warehouse, but at any rate I agree with you.

Hi @blackhole99 .. there are vendors that do not charge shipping for earth brand shoes.  The shoes cost the same as the ones sold by the Q .. but with no shipping charges.  Even the Earth website offers free ground shipping.  

Honored Contributor

@Boehm Collector wrote:

@blackhole99 wrote:

Hi @blackhole99 .. there are vendors that do not charge shipping for earth brand shoes.  The shoes cost the same as the ones sold by the Q .. but with no shipping charges.  Even the Earth website offers free ground shipping.  

I have to wonder then if the Q isn't making money on the S&H. 

Esteemed Contributor

@blackhole99 wrote:

@Boehm Collector wrote:

@blackhole99 wrote:

I have to wonder then if the Q isn't making money on the S&H. 

Hi @blackhole99 ... There have been numerous posts on these forums indicating that the Q is indeed making money on shipping fees.