New Contributor

Posting On-Air Host Clothing, Jewelry Onscreen During a Program

Could you please post a QVC host's clothing, shoes, or jewelry when they are wearing products offered by QVC? It would be nice to see that information on the screen during the TV program they are hosting. I don't take part in social media, so I only see the TV program, where I have to listen to hear if the host mentions the item.
Honored Contributor

Re: Posting On-Air Host Clothing, Jewelry Onscreen During a Program

Excellent suggestion.  I like that HSN does this.

New Contributor

Honored Contributor

I've been suggesting that for quite awhile.  It would cut down on these endless "does anyone know what so and so is wearing?" posts.  AND the hosts should be wearing QVC clothing if not all the time at least on the fashion shows.

Respected Contributor

@Love to treat myself wrote:
Could you please post a QVC host's clothing, shoes, or jewelry when they are wearing products offered by QVC? It would be nice to see that information on the screen during the TV program they are hosting. I don't take part in social media, so I only see the TV program, where I have to listen to hear if the host mentions the item.

I agree!  Before I was a member of this forum, I've even called CS reps to ask about hosts clothing I wanted to purchase.  Unfortunately though, they were never given this information either.😔

Esteemed Contributor

They always share this information in the kitchen-focused shows I watch—do they really not share it in fashion-focused shows? That's odd. I rarely watch those shows live, but in many cases, the clothing a host wears during a show is included with the "Items Recently on Air" list, if that helps.

Occasional Contributor

YES!! Please
Super Contributor

I think it would also be great if they could add links to the bottom of the product page to items that are worn in a product video.  For example, when I'm looking at the product page of a skirt, the model may be wearing a cute sweater with it.  The host might mention or show a sweater that would look great with it.  At the bottom of the page, they have links to other QVC products.  Why not make those links to items seen in that product video?  They probably can't update existing product pages, but it's something they could do moving forward.  It would certainly save some time on the shopper's end.

Respected Contributor

@loriqvc, you're correct. When looking at the Items Recently On Air page they show QVC items that the host are wearing.

Trusted Contributor

@1tuffcookie wrote:

I think it would also be great if they could add links to the bottom of the product page to items that are worn in a product video.  For example, when I'm looking at the product page of a skirt, the model may be wearing a cute sweater with it.  The host might mention or show a sweater that would look great with it.  At the bottom of the page, they have links to other QVC products.  Why not make those links to items seen in that product video?  They probably can't update existing product pages, but it's something they could do moving forward.  It would certainly save some time on the shopper's end.

Because it's one more thing to do before the video is posted and they want to post the video ASAP.