Occasional Contributor

Change in format for viewing “Items Recently On Air”

Today the format for viewing "Items Recently On Air", and using it is a definitel downgrade.  I use this several times a day to check on shows and items that I miss.  

Prior to today it listed all the shows of the day, and I just clicked on the shows for which wanted to see the specific items available.  I could quickly see at a glance the shows and items I am interested in.

Today, there is a toggle to click on, then scroll to find the shows I want to review, then the specific items.  This is a lot of clicking and a lot of back and forth.  It is also a deterrent to shopping, which I'm sure is not good for QVC.  

Please consider going back to displaying the "Items Recently On Air" the way that it was before, so much more efficient.  

Thank You

Respected Contributor

Re: Change in format for viewing “Items Recently On Air”

@AddictedtoQ    

I agree.

Honored Contributor

No matter what the change here, someone will complain about it, guaranteed.  I used it yesterday and didn't find I was hugely inconvenienced.

I am inconvenienced by the fact I have no way to access order status except to continually type in the words in the search bar all day.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

No matter what the change here, someone will complain about it, guaranteed.  I used it yesterday and didn't find I was hugely inconvenienced.

I am inconvenienced by the fact I have no way to access order status except to continually type in the words in the search bar all day.

Are you talking about the app on your phone or laptop?

Honored Contributor

@AddictedtoQ   Agree 100%.  Haven't bought much here in the past couple of years and now will buy even less especially when the prices on my "wish list" have increased dramatically!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I use a Samsung tablet. I just checked and its the same for me to view to Shop Items On Air. I click on that from front page. Click the channel (QVC, QVC2, QVC3) upper left. Scroll to the particular  show I'm looking for. Click on that. My view has not changed.

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 

Are you on the app on an iPad?  If so, if you click on the three dots at the bottom of the homepage where it says more, it will bring up order status to click on. 

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624  I'm using my laptom with Safari.  I found that if I click on "My account", I can access the order status there. Just adds one extra step..at least in my case.

Respected Contributor

Definitely NOT USER FRIENDLY---

Honored Contributor

@Krimpette.  It's crazy but when I click to sign in, I get all the CS functions for a fraction of a second.  I try to click on one but goes to the sign on screen.   Never am I fast enough....I thought maybe it was a new video game.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment