Honored Contributor

Re: Pages still jumping. UGH!

Hey dooB! -  Nice seeing ya!   Yes, I keep my computers VERY clean and am quite experienced in that.  This is why I say that there is some kind of script error in the program for this website.

I do not have this problem, or the slowages, with ANY other website.    I have fast internet, a good solid network, and very clean computers that are kept up to date in every way and very clean.   This thing that keeps killing my browser windows only started when they re-did this board.

Trusted Contributor

Hi Beth @QVC  am using my laptop and it still jumps about 3 times before it settles down.I

Respected Contributor

I'm not getting jumping anymore on my IMac, but a lot of times when I click a forum or post something entirely opens up.

~~
*Off The Deep End~A very short trip for some!*
Honored Contributor

I was wondering if the moderators could tell us if tech support has made any progress on this?

@Beth-QVC@Keyai@Brittany-QVC@Alice-QVC@Melvin-QVC@Eva-QVC@Susan-QVC@Wayne-QVC@Community_Team )

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

@BeTh-QVC, yes still have 3 hops between each action, before I can do anything else, on this website only. I do not have the problem on other websites. I use a laptop, have tried IE, Chrome and Safari. While I realize the IT dept. have been busy tweaking and making changes that were requested, it would seem to me that this is a basic issue that should have been addressed much more quickly, as it is so frustrating as to make this site nearly un-usable. Thank you.
"To each their own, in all things".
Esteemed Contributor

This website is horrible folks.... and this new format is worse. I have been asking QVC to bring our old format back to no avail. I have to resign my password if I get on one of these forums over and over again.  I am not on here that often anymore. Save your blood pressure nothing is going to change for the better!Woman Frustrated

Respected Contributor

@BeTh-QVC.  My laptop jumps 3 times each time I click on something on this site.  In addition, each screen takes about 15-20 seconds to load.  It's quite unbelievable that a multi-billion dollar corporation cannot fix this.  Since I have responded to two threads already today, I have used up my 5-10 minute limit in what my eyes and head can tolerate here for the day.

Super Contributor

@dooBdoo wrote:

I was wondering if the moderators could tell us if tech support has made any progress on this?

@Beth-QVC@Keyai@Brittany-QVC@Alice-QVC@Melvin-QVC@Eva-QVC@Susan-QVC@Wayne-QVC@Community_Team )

Hi @dooBdoo we do not have an update to provide at this time. 

Honored Contributor

Hi, @Keyai!  Ah, well, a gal can dream.

Thanks!

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova