Respected Contributor

Pages still jumping. UGH!

[ Edited ]

Are you still having a problem with the page jumping?

I am and it is annoying.  When I click on something and the page jumps at the same time, a new item/page comes on that I didn't want to click on.

I hope I am making sense.

Q MODS, can you help us and stop the page jumping?  This has been a big problem since the beginning of the new forums.

BTW, I am using my laptop.

Respected Contributor

Re: Pages still jumping. UGH!

@Big Sister wrote:

Are you still having a problem with the page jumping?

I am and it is annoying.  When I click on something and the page jumps at the same time, a new item/page comes on that I didn't want to click on.

I hope I am making sense.

Q MODS, can you help us and stop the page jumping?  This has been a big problem since the beginning of the new forums.

My problem with jumping pages is that if I'm halfway down a page looking at an item or reading a post, when I'm done viewing the page, it jumps back up to the top of the page.  So, you constantly have to keep scrolling down to find where you left off.. (if that makes sense.)

Cinderella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life!
Honored Contributor

It's worse than ever!!!! When they fix one thing, it gets worse with the jumping. I have started counting the jumps, 1........2...........and maybe 3 jumps before I can post or go to the page I want. DO NOT tell me it's my computer. This is the only place it happens. IF the pages were human, they would be called a nervous wreck. Jump, jump, jump.

Trusted Contributor

Yes! It is horrible. Will they fix it...do they care? NO and NO.

Respected Contributor

Yes, big time jumping (like a pogo stick!!) It drives me crazy!!

Honored Contributor

Yes. The page jumping is driving me crazy. They have said from the beginning they are working on it. No other website that I visit has this problem. I am ready to abandon ship. Can't stand it.

Respected Contributor

Mine jumps around too when I'm on my tablet.  It's so annoying because I go to click on something and then it jumps and it connects me to something I didn't want.  Then I have to go back and start over again. 

I'm on my work computer now and it is so much easier to navigate.  I doubt if QVC is even thinking about fixing it.

Honored Contributor

Yes it is REALLY bad on my phone (Android) and bad on my Ipad. It is to the point that I don't even use my phone or Ipad anymore to get on the forums or check out QVC.

I was really hoping they would have fixed this by now. Smiley Sad

QVC Customer Care

@ciao_bella @Big Sister @HappyDaze (and everyone else) 

is it still happening on all devices? Ipads and phones?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@BeTh-QVC, I am using a Samsung note 10.1 and my pages jump.  It doesn't do that on my laptop.

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee