Respected Contributor

Funny .. I have had closed captioning on my T.V. for the last week ....

When K. is on it scrolls so fast you can't read it ....

Trusted Contributor

I said the same thing about Amy a few weeks ago and my post was deleted..   I didn't say anything  other then  I couldn't understand a word she said.   Oh well.. another sale lost  for the Q.

Honored Contributor

Kirsten's appearance is an automatic channel changer for me.  I watched her for about 5 minutes one day and didn't understand a word she said.  I don't understand how that benefits QVC, but it must as they don't do anything about it or seem to care.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

Tsk. Tsk.  Unkind towards host.  Will be poofed!

Respected Contributor

Just seeing her is a channal changer. Her voice, her presentations, what she wears, facial expressions and when she sells those lime green drinks, she cant be serious.

Sleep sweet Bo 3/19/08 8/4/18
Regular Contributor

I did not post this as a “bash”. I wasn’t sure if her mic was covered by a jacket and therefore causing the muffled sound or if it was my tv. We dropped cable and watch QVC  via antenna. 

But she does talk way too fast for me. I must be getting old - I sound like my father now. LOL

Trusted Contributor

@duster95 wrote:

I did not post this as a “bash”. I wasn’t sure if her mic was covered by a jacket and therefore causing the muffled sound or if it was my tv. We dropped cable and watch QVC  via antenna. 

But she does talk way too fast for me. I must be getting old - I sound like my father now. LOL

I didn't think your post was a "bash post" at all.   I saw her modeling the Isaac moto jacket and when she zipped it up you could hardly hear her.   (Not that I'm complaining about that, lol.)   So no... it was not just your TV!!