Respected Contributor

Yea, I think that ship has sailed and everyone has happily moved on. I get that you still preferred Carolyn, who I also enjoyed as a host.

That said...I'm enjoying her doing gardening shows, which are really in her wheelhouse, and one of her passions. The shows I've seen, she's just been professional and informative.

I really love Jayne Brown with Gary best now doing the D&Co shows. Always have liked her as a host, and she and Gary together are great. She's always been professional, upbeat, witty, and does the job well.

Honored Contributor

@granney she   I think JCP is a good choice.  No need to shop here.  

I sympathize with you regarding the printer.  If I didn't have DH, I would be lost with technology.  Don't have a smartphone and just do what I need to do with the computer.  Have no interest in learning anything more.  Made it through 74 years without all the "extras" and I'm doing fine!!!

Valued Contributor

@Love my grandkids wrote:

@granney she LOL. I don't miss Carolyn and she won't be back with D&C. Oh yes she had one in every color, blah blah blah. Got sick of those stupid squirrels, so childish. I like Gary but got tired of Carolyn lifting up the back of her top to show how the pants fit her rear end. Ewww.

Exactly.......and telling she wore a size large......lol!

Valued Contributor

@happilyretiredgirl wrote:

@Love my grandkids wrote:

@granney she LOL. I don't miss Carolyn and she won't be back with D&C. Oh yes she had one in every color, blah blah blah. Got sick of those stupid squirrels, so childish. I like Gary but got tired of Carolyn lifting up the back of her top to show how the pants fit her rear end. Ewww.

Exactly.......and telling she wore a size large......lol!

Carolyn wore a size large just like JT wears a small and Shawn wears an extra small.  I have poor eyesight but not that poor.Smiley LOL

Honored Contributor

I was in IT from the beginning.  You can't believe what we went through getting PC's to work or understanding them.  But you know, bad as that was it was nothing compared to printers.

Printers are crankier than computers and you can't always even figure out why they won't work.  To this day it's usually the printer than has us cussin'!  

Honored Contributor

Re: Denim and company

[ Edited ]

@granney she 

I miss Carolyn on D & Co. too, but I don't think she will ever return to that. I just got very used to her with Gary. It was the only show I still watched regularly on the Q, but I don't watch as much anymore. Jayne is ok as a substitute. I prefered the few times Mary Beth hosted it, but it appears Jayne got the job. Did not like at all the few times Mary DeAngelis hosted. JMO

Respected Contributor

What do you need to know about a big Tee shirt or a pair of crop pants that hasn't been said a million times? 

Respected Contributor

I enjoyed Carolyn on Denim & Co but I like Jayne Brown equally. I usually only watch her shows on Sunday and Tuesday mornings with Gary. She gives good information and they have fun too, love it!

Frequent Contributor
I preferred Carolyn hosting D&C and watched the Tuesday show regularly. However, I thought the silly squirrel bit was the kiss of death for Carolyn - and quite cringeworthy. Carolyn really miscalculated that one, IMO. Jayne is good with Gary, too, but somehow I just don’t enjoy that duo as much as Garolyn.
Contributor

I prefer Jayne Brown. She and Gary are fantastic together. I love Carolyn with her garden business. Much better for her too!