Super Contributor

Re: BRING BACK THE QVC INSIDER MAGAZINE...

I subscribed to the Insider but dropped it in a cost-cutting measure. If I had known it became available free, I would have gotten it again. I liked being able to mark it up, you can't do that online.

Remember when we would get a Program guide with each order? I'd keep them by my LR chair, with the programs marked that I wanted to tape or watch. Miss that, but I rarely watch anymore, so, no big deal.

I agree with consolidating the 3 channels' information in one hard copy version.

Laurie.

Trusted Contributor

The current InsideQ site (or whatever they're calling it) is of no use or interest to me. On the other hand, I order less.

Occasional Contributor

I agree!  I am ordering SOOOOOOOOOOOOO much less!!  

At least they could have been HONEST with thier customers and say "the InsideQ" will NOT have the 13 pre-sales you have been getting in the print magazine"

If QVC does NOT bring it back, then I feel like THEY DON'T CARE what their customer's want.  And then, I have to think...do I REALLY want to do business with a company like that?

Things that make you go "Hmmmm"...

Contributor

Yes, please bring it back. I hate the electronic format. I don’t believe anyone really complained about program schedule changes. It seems contrived. Who would complain about knowing upcoming TSVs? No one.