Honored Contributor

Re: 2023-2024 NHL season, all are welcome! Spoilers, scores...

@dmod nj wrote:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY @redwingsgal Heart

Wishing you health, joy and lots of laughter this coming year! 

Hugs, my friend. The JoyPixels Hugging Face Emoji Animation by JoyPixels on Dribbble

@redwingsgal , happy belated Birthday 🥳! 

Valued Contributor

@dmod nj  So we were watching the TNT Pregame Show while making dinner and Mr Red stops and says while looking at Hank "I'm a guy and that guy is really good looking" Woman LOL I said I might have to tell Mrs Donna about that, he said "He was a Ranger so she gets it" Woman LOL It just devolved from there. lol

This sota girl says pop, duck, duck, gray duck and loves tater tot hotdish
Honored Contributor

@redhead handbag queen wrote:

@dmod nj  So we were watching the TNT Pregame Show while making dinner and Mr Red stops and says while looking at Hank "I'm a guy and that guy is really good looking" Woman LOL I said I might have to tell Mrs Donna about that, he said "He was a Ranger so she gets it" Woman LOL It just devolved from there. lol

@redhead handbag queen Woman LOLWoman Wink   That's too funny!!   My husband admires his clothes and his  tailored, always impeccably dressed look. We're both not into clothes, so we admire anyone who always looks good.  I do get it, Mr. Red. LOL LOL LOL   

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Honored Contributor

Lots of our teams are playing tonight. Much good luck to all our teams! 

Devils are playing at LATE game in Seattle. Starts at 10:30 my time.   I'll try to watch the 1st period.  Let's go Devils. 

@redwingsgal Kane starts tonight against San Jose.  

https://www.nhl.com/news/patrick-kane-detroit-debut-vs-san-jose

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Respected Contributor

Looking forward to hearing Mr Kane as a Red Wing as, unfortuneately, we are on the insipid ESPN + again    ARRGGGHHHHHH

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Honored Contributor

@redhead handbag queen 

I have liked Maroon for a LONG time!  I enjoyed this! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxEj8ixM9V8

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@dmod nj I saw that, I liked when he gave the guy he hit with a golf ball an autograph Woman LOL and when he said "Come up with something new, I'm in the same f-ing league as you" get chirped about his weight. You'll like this, watch the top one first.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88ZPekyvy7M

https://twitter.com/mnwild/status/1732890971937849717

I'll be coloring my hair and watching a couple episodes of the Crown....waiting for my Wild to play at NINE O'CLOCK. Did I mention I hate west coast games Woman LOL

Valued Contributor

@redwingsgal I hate the espn announcers too! They have one woman, not naming her, that sounds like she is announcing a fashion show. Just no inflection what so ever in her voice, even when they score. 😩 

Honored Contributor

@redhead handbag queen   I'm late to the Crown party. lol  I've been watching little by little and enjoying it.   Doesn't your hair look fabulous. Twirl for us!!!    Maroon is a character! I so enjoy him!  TY for the links.  Big Rig! Love it. 

@redwingsgal @redhead handbag queen   I think the announcer you're speaking about got the job due to her family last name. The announcers are a horror!  

Devils are in Calgary to play the Flames.  It will be good to see former Devs, Sharangovich and Coleman.  

Rangers are playing the Caps tonight.  

https://www.nhl.com/rangers/news/pregame-notes-rangers-at-capitals-12-09-23

Good luck to all our teams playing tonight. 

@redwingsgal  I hope you had a fabulous birthday!  Heart

Valued Contributor

@dmod nj wrote:

@redhead handbag queen   I'm late to the Crown party. lol  I've been watching little by little and enjoying it.   Doesn't your hair look fabulous. Twirl for us!!!    Maroon is a character! I so enjoy him!  TY for the links.  Big Rig! Love it. 

@redwingsgal @redhead handbag queen   I think the announcer you're speaking about got the job due to her family last name. The announcers are a horror!  

Devils are in Calgary to play the Flames.  It will be good to see former Devs, Sharangovich and Coleman.  

Rangers are playing the Caps tonight.  

https://www.nhl.com/rangers/news/pregame-notes-rangers-at-capitals-12-09-23

Good luck to all our teams playing tonight. 

@redwingsgal  I hope you had a fabulous birthday!  Heart

We are watching the last episode of season 5 of the Crown, my favorite was season 1 and 2, then 5. I went lighter again with my hair, it's a strawberry blonde. I went even lighter last year and my brother told me it made me look older, he's autistic so he didn't mean harm, just tells the truth if that makes since. The lighter color camoflauges the grey better though. Woman LOL

Oh, she totally got the job that way, but what can ya do. Woman LOL

We had back to backs, played good, but didn't win. Wild are Seattle tomorrow night so hopefully it'll be better.

EDIT: We had a shut out Seattle.

Before my Wild, I watched Puntpoluzza, it took 58 minutes for anyone to score. They were doing the Skol chant in Las Vegas so that was fun especially after watching 17 punts. Woman LOL

So both of my teams won with the same score 3-0