Honored Contributor

Re: Summer "shoes"for troubled feet

@kaydee50 I just tried on my two pair from Amazon and they are like heaven. Thank you 

@kaydee50 wrote:

For feet "issues" Orthofeet are very good.  Free shipping and returns.  

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox wrote:

@kaydee50 I just tried on my two pair from Amazon and they are like heaven. Thank you 

@kaydee50 wrote:

Glad you like them.  I always order from their website. Should have realized that Amazon also carries them--LOL!

Honored Contributor

I always wear Merrell sandals.  They are so comfortable and they last.  

I have problem feet and I am difficult to fit.  These shoes are the answer. They are soft, do not rub, do not slip, do not make your feet roll and come in many colors.  

I think I have all the colors.  I wear the 3rd posted one with no back and the toe loop...they do not rub your big toe and they stay on tight.

They also make the same style with a back strap and adjustable Velcro straps.

Many forum posters agree with me.  These sandals come up for discussion a few times a year.

IMG_2365.jpegIMG_2364.jpeg

IMG_2366.png

Honored Contributor

@Carmie  thank you this is a reboot of an old thread thanking the poster who suggested Orthofeet

@Carmie wrote:

I always wear Merrell sandals.  They are so comfortable and they last.  

I have problem feet and I am difficult to fit.  These shoes are the answer. They are soft, do not rub, do not slip, do not make your feet roll and come in many colors.  

I think I have all the colors.  I wear the 3rd posted one with no back and the toe loop...they do not rub your big toe and they stay on tight.

They also make the same style with a back strap and adjustable Velcro straps.

Many forum posters agree with me.  These sandals come up for discussion a few times a year.

IMG_2365.jpegIMG_2364.jpeg

IMG_2366.png

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

Wore my Orthosole sandles to dinner tonight and wow are they comfortable this the first time in over a year I have worn any thing but beach shoes.  Thank you who every recommended them

Respected Contributor

@bargainsgirl wrote:

@vermint wrote:

@I am still oxox I like Alegria sandals...have several pair. I like the ones without a back strap myself. They stay securely on my feed, most are adjustable, easy to get on/off, and wear like iron!

I just ordered these last night.

Alegria Leather Slide Sandals- Victoriah - A637641

The item # is A637641. They come in several colors. The leather is beautiful (I have some of the tooled leather ones, as well, in different styles). They're not cheap, but I think they are worth every penny! IMO, the quality is much better than Clarks...which I used to like.

Alegria are very comfortable but I do not like the rocker motion.  They make me feel off balance.

I agree.  VERY comfy but the lowest height sandals do make me feel off balance.  Too bad.  I need arch support but GENTLE support.  Vionic hurt my very flat feet.  Been having a little luck with Spring Step and just got a pair of L''artiste sandals and they fit perfectly!  (DSW $79!!)

Respected Contributor

@I am still oxox wrote:

@kaydee50 wrote:

How is the arch support in Orthofeet?  I need gentle support...not like Vionic or Birkenstock.

Honored Contributor

@bargainsgirl The support is very cushioned.