Trusted Contributor

Re: Roma 2 TSV Still Processing? Not Happy At All.....

Just curious where they are shipping from? Please share the name of the UPS Origin Scan. I bet they are being shipped practically next door to me.

My black and cream snake were both in the same order but they were shipped hours apart today and have different tracking numbers. I wonder if they are even coming from the same warehouse?

Like I said, just curious and not complaining.

KJPA
Respected Contributor

Even though I placed my order last Monday right at the time they opened up the process, I went back a couple of times to change the color......my order has been in process until today.....it shows it shipped today.....I expect it either Thursday or Friday!!

Honored Contributor

On 5/19/2014 hulagirl said:

Even though I placed my order last Monday right at the time they opened up the process, I went back a couple of times to change the color......my order has been in process until today.....it shows it shipped today.....I expect it either Thursday or Friday!!

It seems that their system does not always update to show the actual ship status when it does ship. Then suddenly in 2 days the package arrives.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Valued Contributor

On 5/19/2014 KJPA said:

Just curious where they are shipping from? Please share the name of the UPS Origin Scan. I bet they are being shipped practically next door to me.

My black and cream snake were both in the same order but they were shipped hours apart today and have different tracking numbers. I wonder if they are even coming from the same warehouse?

Mine left from Newport News, VA. 2 bags, same tracking #

Contributor

On 5/18/2014 2damax said:

Hi HennyPenny! Yes, folk are talking about patience when my post is all about principle...When you have a pre-order and have people order BEFORE everyone else and pay for them then at least have the marketing sense to ship those orders first....Not good marketing to have people on the same facebook page saying there's shipped and they ordered 3 days after us....I hope yours ship soon also!

Here's a funny thing... Yesterday, I decided to email customer service and inquire about my ordrers still sitting in processing status. About two hours later they responded to "happily" let me know that my orders were now shipped. I checked and, indeed, they were with the tracking numbers attached. Now was this a coincidence or did my email prompt them to move their bums and get my orders shipped? Makes me go "hmmm...". Wink

On another note, I read some comments about purse organizers for these roomy Roma 2 bags. There are many brands but I thougt I would mention the PurseN brand of organizers. They are more expensive than others but they are very well made and very stylish too. They also have good sales periodically. You can check out their web site at 'pursen dot net'. I have one from several years back and I love it. Again, just thought I would mention it. They are definitely Roma-worthy, LOL! Smile

Frequent Contributor

On 5/19/2014 KJPA said:

The origin shows Newport News VA. I hope that's close to you!

Frequent Contributor

I just got a notice that mine will be delivered tomorrow! I am so excited for my blush Roma!

Valued Contributor

After an email late this morning to CS, I received a reply that they contacted the shipping dept. I got back home about 2 hours ago and it has shipped. I always do UPS, many times not is the same price as best standard and if history repeats itself I should have it Thursday. I got the ivory ostrich, I love ivory bags, and I will use it all seasons. Fingers crossed it works for me, I sure have loved the Roma look for some time and it was now or never! Looking forward to reading reviews.
Valued Contributor

On 5/19/2014 tloinga said:

Just checked shipping status. They are at the ATL hub. Should get them tomorrow.

WOOHOO!!

Woo Hoo is right! Mine finally shipped today after an email to CS and will come UPS. So when it shows Doraville, I know if will get it the next day. I'm in Alpharetta, how about you? Look forward to seeing your review.
Occasional Contributor

These bags are worth the wait. I received the Cream Snake today, my first G.I.L.I item and Roma. On the shipping, I did upgrade to UPS Express so that is probably why it is already here. My QVC account did not update, but I checked the tracking thru ups.com and it was for today. I help that helps. Fingers crossed you G.I.L.I Gals get your Roma soon. Its FABULOUS