Trusted Contributor

Re: Roma 2 TSV Still Processing? Not Happy At All.....

Just curious... What size of the chameleon organizer did you order? And did you get the regular or tall version? Looks like they are on sale on the website. TIA!
Contributor

Yes MJD they are on sale. The young lady on facebook said she uses the regular XL so that is the one I got...I hope it works!

All of my bags have now shipped yippeee!

Trusted Contributor

Thanks, 2damax! I ordered the ivory ostrich and still waiting for it to ship! Perhaps they prioritize by statehood, HI being the 50th. LOL! It'll get here just like everything else in the islands. When it does, I may have to learn the hula!
Trusted Contributor

Thanks again! Just ordered the tan XL organizer. Ironic if it gets here before the Roma 2 does! LOL! Just can't sweat the small stuff anymore.
Regular Contributor

I preordered mine through Facebook and had a message to contact customer service, which I did. The lady I spoke with said nothing was wrong and she doesn't know why they do that! Mine shipped on the 15th.

Occasional Contributor

Mine is due to be delivered tomorrow. ( Monday).
Honored Contributor

On 5/18/2014 tloinga said:

You are right, they did say the TSV ostrich was softer than the previous version and it was a great price for all leather.

I think another reason for multiple purchases on this was they stated this was the only ones they would be getting in for the rest of 2014. So if you didn't order what you want now, you may not get it. Or you could get a return.

I just know I can't wait till we get them!!

Darn, I didn't hear the part about the only bags for the year... I know some of us were hoping for some new fall colors in this bag! Here's hoping they meant this is the only order for these colors this year...

Wink

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

NM ... I'll mind my own business.

Frequent Contributor

On 5/19/2014 stevieb said:
On 5/18/2014 tloinga said:

You are right, they did say the TSV ostrich was softer than the previous version and it was a great price for all leather.

I think another reason for multiple purchases on this was they stated this was the only ones they would be getting in for the rest of 2014. So if you didn't order what you want now, you may not get it. Or you could get a return.

I just know I can't wait till we get them!!

Darn, I didn't hear the part about the only bags for the year... I know some of us were hoping for some new fall colors in this bag! Here's hoping they meant this is the only order for these colors this year...

Wink

I'm hoping the same thing!! LOL

Frequent Contributor

Just checked shipping status. They are at the ATL hub. Should get them tomorrow.

WOOHOO!!