Frequent Contributor
On 10/26/2014 stevieb said:
On 10/26/2014 QVCclosetQueen said:
On 10/26/2014 tough_kitty said: QVC closet Queen, thanks so much for posting your review! I enjoyed reading it, especially because I ordered the same bags! Croco and brown snake. My third choice would be the grey ostrich but not sure I can justify another bag and I'm not too crazy about the ostrich pattern. Can't wait to get my bags! Not sure how I feel about your assessment of the brown snake.... hmm....

I know what you mean. Please don't get me wrong, it is pretty and I'm keeping it. It'll be interesting to see what others think. I ordered 3 knowing I'd only be keeping 2. These colors were the only ones I didn't already have. Anxious to hear other reviews.

So, QCQ, have you changed your mind and are now keeping all of them? If not, which one is going back?

Wink

MUCH to my surprise.... I will probably be sending back the Grey Ostrich. I totally thought that was going to be my favorite hands down! I'd keep all 3 if I was wowed, but I have to say that the Roma 2 is still my fave.

Enjoy yours Stevieb!

Honored Contributor
On 10/26/2014 stevieb said:
On 10/26/2014 tough_kitty said: QVC closet Queen, thanks so much for posting your review! I enjoyed reading it, especially because I ordered the same bags! Croco and brown snake. My third choice would be the grey ostrich but not sure I can justify another bag and I'm not too crazy about the ostrich pattern. Can't wait to get my bags! Not sure how I feel about your assessment of the brown snake.... hmm....

I know what you mean. Please don't get me wrong, it is pretty and I'm keeping it. It'll be interesting to see what others think. I ordered 3 knowing I'd only be keeping 2. These colors were the only ones I didn't already have. Anxious to hear other reviews.

So, QCQ, have you changed your mind and are now keeping all of them? If not, which one is going back?

Wink

MUCH to my surprise.... I will probably be sending back the Grey Ostrich. I totally thought that was going to be my favorite hands down! I'd keep all 3 if I was wowed, but I have to say that the Roma 2 is still my fave.

Enjoy yours Stevieb!

Thanks and you yours!

The grey was one of my two initial picks, but I opted to go with the croco and am sort of glad I did... I still think the grey is pretty, but your reaction sort of confirms what I thought might happen...

I like the color and I like the bag, I'm just not sure I like them together...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Contributor

Forgive me if someone has asked this somewhere else, I have a question for those that have received their bag.

Where the strap is attached to the bag with hardware there is some leather that pokes up above where it is attached, does this look weird in person? Does the leather pull funny where the hardware is attached?

Thanks for any help, I have 3 of them sitting in my cart waiting for me.

Frequent Contributor
On 10/26/2014 Neecole said:

Forgive me if someone has asked this somewhere else, I have a question for those that have received their bag.

Where the strap is attached to the bag with hardware there is some leather that pokes up above where it is attached, does this look weird in person? Does the leather pull funny where the hardware is attached?

Neecole, the hardware is just not "flush" with the top of the bag. They placed it about 3/4 inch from the top. I see what you are talking about, but honestly didn't even notice it until you mentioned it. No, I don't think it pulls funny. There is something hard on the inside underneath that the hardware bolted to that keeps it from pulling weird. I hope this makes sense. :-/ I confuse myself LOL

Contributor
On 10/26/2014 Neecole said:

Neecole, the hardware is just not "flush" with the top of the bag. They placed it about 3/4 inch from the top. I see what you are talking about, but honestly didn't even notice it until you mentioned it. No, I don't think it pulls funny. There is something hard on the inside underneath that the hardware bolted to that keeps it from pulling weird. I hope this makes sense. :-/ I confuse myself LOL

Thank you for the feedback!
Regular Contributor

Just got my new bags!! The Chestnut Croco is AWESOME!!!!

The Color is incredible!

I also got the cream snake, and that is stunning too!

I had the grey ostrich on waitlist (Yesterday!)

Idon't know why she said it sold out this morning,

anyway, I also am getting the brown snake.

LOVE these bags! My lori Grenier insert works perfectly in this bag,

and keeps it organized!!

Frequent Contributor
On 10/27/2014 deelor said:

The Color is incredible!

and keeps it organized!!

Nice! How exciting :-) I can't wait to start reading others reviews. I caved and bought another one after watching the presentation LOL The nude Ostrich. I thought it was the same as the last Ivory Ostrich, but now that's it's different of course I need that one too. (that's how I convinced myself) LOL who am I kidding? I'd buy them all if I could.

Honored Contributor
On 10/27/2014 deelor said:

The Color is incredible!

and keeps it organized!!

Oh come on, be a sport, you might as well get the rest of the colors!

{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Super Contributor
My chestnut croco shipped today. I paid extra for UPS, wish I had paid a little more for faster. Oh, well, I'll get it soon enough, I guess, sigh.
Contributor

I noticed one reviewer said the bag shed a little on her black sweater....What is there to shed on a leather bag???? Anyone???