Regular Contributor
On 10/24/2014 QVCclosetQueen said:

Mine will be delivered tomorrow! I can't wait to see them!!

Which ones did you get? I'm excited to start hearing reviews!

Super Contributor
On 10/24/2014 Krissie22 said:
On 10/24/2014 Make-up LVR said:

There were some people on her FB page who already got theirs. Obviously they got to order earlier than Wednesday, for whatever reason.

I was aware of the contrasting handle and like it. The Chelsea hobo is the same, and it's gorgeous.

They could have paid extra to have it delivered early.

Yes, but that means QVC would have had to take the order and get it out the door in record time. I ordered right when the link was live and mine are still in process, so even if I used next day air I still wouldn't have them.

Not necessarily Krissie22. When you use UPS next day air, QVC processes your order almost instantaneously!! So that person more than likely used that option to get their order that fast even though you may have both ordered yours at the same time when the link went live. Hers processed mush faster because of the choice of shipping method. It makes a huge difference!

Regular Contributor

"Not necessarily Krissie22. When you use UPS next day air, QVC processes your order almost instantaneously!! So that person more than likely used that option to get their order that fast even though you may have both ordered yours at the same time when the link went live. Hers processed mush faster because of the choice of shipping method. It makes a huge difference! "

Seriously?? I wish I had known that. I could have them in my hot little hands! I always figured why rush the shipping when they take days to process items.

Trusted Contributor

I ordered the Black and the Nude Ostrich. I keep thinking that it is much too greedy of me to keep both,so I will try and return one of them or I might give one away for a Christmas gift to my daughter.

Hope everyone loves their bag. My only worry is that the mouth of the bag opens wide enough to get things and see things inside. I don't usually like bags with tight or small openings.

Super Contributor

There were some people on her FB page who already got theirs. Obviously they got to order earlier than Wednesday, for whatever reason.

I was aware of the contrasting handle and like it. The Chelsea hobo is the same, and it's gorgeous.

Yes, but that means QVC would have had to take the order and get it out the door in record time. I ordered right when the link was live and mine are still in process, so even if I used next day air I still wouldn't have them.

No, they would have been processed immediately and already received by the customer. I have used next day air and received the item the next day. If you click on " shipping options" when you check out, it shows the amount charged for expedited shipping and the date it will arrive.
Regular Contributor
On 10/24/2014 QMaven said:

No, they would have been processed immediately and already received by the customer. I have used next day air and received the item the next day. If you click on " shipping options" when you check out, it shows the amount charged for expedited shipping and the date it will arrive.

Yes, I posted above under my original post you quoted here that I was not aware that the processing time was faster, just the shipping time, but thank you for clarifying again.

Honored Contributor

I love this bag and can't wait to get it, however, I didn't realize the shorter strap didn't match the bag. Does this bother anyone else?

I was aware of it and no it doesn't bother me. I think it's supposed to be a style feature as I've seen many bags out and about that are using a contrasting strap or handle.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

My croco arrived yesterday. I ordered it Wed night ...I have never received anything so quickly with regular shipping.

I really like it. The color is great and I have no other bags in that color family so that's a plus. I love the size. I have it hanging on the door knob with 2 water bottles in it. The leather is a little stiff but I think it will soften quickly with use. Now I am thinking about another color. The gray and brown snake are the only colors I don't have in the GILI line so they are calling my name.

Hope you all like your bags

Honored Contributor
Glad to read the early reviews-happy customers! Look forward to the TSV launch/presentation & receiving the Grey Ostrich. Cheers!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Mine arrived today too and I probably should have posted my thoughts here instead of on another thread, but oh well, here they are, I copied them over...

Wink

My bag arrived today and is absolutely lovely. That said, I'm probably not ordering another. It's a beautiful bag in every way, stylish and nicely executed. I'd toyed with adding the grey ostrich to my order but didn't and probably won't, though I'm still not ruling it out. The size of the bag is fine. It's a bit on the large size, given the width, but not unduly large and I don't think carrying this bag would dwarf anyone. The bag does have the 'G' logo on the hardware but it's to the side and very unobtrusive.

What I don't love so much about the bag is given the U shape of the top of the body of the bag and the double zipper, getting into and out of the bag is not going to be exactly a breeze. Even if you use only one zipper, opening the bag means that at least one zipper (if not both) is going to have to go 'uphill' so to speak. It's not a big negative, but is enough to keep me from wanting a collection. In honesty, this bag might well have been a better candidate for a strong and significant magnet closure, while the Roma II or another bag with more of a flat opening might well have benefited from the zipper.

The chestnut color is nearly perfect. I might have liked it to have a hint more red in the mix, but is almost the perfect brown with red tones and is incredibly rich looking. This will be a perfect fall and winter bag, though it would certainly work all year.

Kudos to the Q for getting these bags out quickly, but do inspect your bags closely, ladies, as it appears that in their haste, they slapped one single measly strip of tape on that large box. I feel fortunate that my box still contained the bag, as the tape had come loose and the box was wide open...

At the end of the day, the bag is beautiful and I can't imagine anyone finding it a disappointment. Still, if you want this bag, order it now or at the TSV price. It's a great bag, but I won't consider paying more for it.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...