Super Contributor

I happened to look at the OhMyVera blog today. She has listed the patterns and items which are going on sale May 22nd. The patterns are: Tutti Fruitti, Bittersweet, Olivia Pink, Venetian Paisley, Julep Tulip, and Citron. HTH

Contributor

Well Julep Tulip didn't last long........and it's one of my favorites Smiley Sad

Super Contributor

Thanks, deercreek. I love Olivia Pink. My all time favorite!!

Esteemed Contributor

Wow, I think they're retiring these patterns way too fast. It seems like some of them just recently came out.

I found out today that the small duffel bag is being retired as well. There are no more left on the website, so I called and was told there will be no more coming. I love the large duffels and thankfully they aren't going anywhere.

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Super Contributor

Ladies, the sale prices are on the website right now. HTH

Esteemed Contributor

I think there are too many patterns coming and going lately. That said, I want a tote in Olivia Pink (my fave). The buckle totes are great for my needs.

Vera Bradley Signature Print Buckle Handle Tote with Trim Detail - A235528

Super Contributor
My favorite of all time is Camellia. She seems to go with almost anything I wear. She was discontinued about 2 years ago but I have been able to add to my collection by visiting a VB outlet store. (I love Olivia Pink too).
Super Contributor

i love pink. it sounds really good.

Super Contributor
On 5/22/2014 Hi Cindy said:

I think there are too many patterns coming and going lately. That said, I want a tote in Olivia Pink (my fave). The buckle totes are great for my needs.

Vera Bradley Signature Print Buckle Handle Tote with Trim Detail - A235528

I have this bag. love it