Super Contributor

What a day!!!! I never saw so many women carrying VB bags in one place in my life. My DD & I had tickets for the 11 am show. It was nearly 11:30 before they let us in {#emotions_dlg.confused1} And they don't add time to when you have to be out of there. We had to have our purchases & pay for them by 1:30. Given there were probably at least 1,000+ at this session you can about imagine how hard it was to get near the popular styles.

I was shocked to see the new Island Blooms & other 3 designs there in a few styles. Last year I don't remember them having the newer patterns on sale too

We had a great time trying to decide which bags to buy. Too many choices for me!! I didn't like the time constraint. We both came away with great purchases for us & others. I bought 6 of the wristlets...great for ID & cell phones...all but 2 are for gifts. I got the Rachel bag in the Deco Daisy (love that one), eye glass case, and a Happy Snails in the Side by Side tote. I also bought a beautiful calendar. And a tote for my other DD to use for her computer.

I would love to go back again later in the week but I have no one to drive me {#emotions_dlg.crying} It was great fun!!!

Hopefully next year more of you can go and we can meet up with each other!!!