Super Contributor

Re: If you ordered the Blush Roma 2, will you wear it all year long?

On 5/16/2014 lianne said:

Best of luck with it Jules. I hope its better than the last Roma for all the brave souls ordering!

Thanks, I never ordered one before so I am going in hopeful that it is "improved". I like the style so willing to give it a chance. Again, appreciate the recommendation for using mink oil on it. If/when I get it and decide it's a keeper, that is what I will do.

Respected Contributor

Any color handbag can work all year long....depending upon were you live and also how you coordinate your outfit. Clearly climate is a factor and so is our desire to change up our clothing/accessories during the year. But a light colored handbag, like the blush can work beautifully in the coldest and snowiest of weather.... IF it looks like part of the outfit. For example.... worn with light neutrals or as the pop of color with greys, browns, navy, or black...{#emotions_dlg.thumbup} the blush would be stunning. Pair the blush with a plaid shirt and cords and it will look very out of place. {#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}

Wear what you love. If you are a one handbag all the time girl, then the blush is probably not the best choice for fall/winter (unless you are in a warm climate). But if you use your handbag as a fashion accessory, as part of your outfit, then the blush will be smashing when ever you choose to wear it.

Trusted Contributor

On 5/17/2014 lavenderjunkie said:

Any color handbag can work all year long....depending upon were you live and also how you coordinate your outfit. Clearly climate is a factor and so is our desire to change up our clothing/accessories during the year. But a light colored handbag, like the blush can work beautifully in the coldest and snowiest of weather.... IF it looks like part of the outfit. For example.... worn with light neutrals or as the pop of color with greys, browns, navy, or black...{#emotions_dlg.thumbup} the blush would be stunning. Pair the blush with a plaid shirt and cords and it will look very out of place. {#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}

Wear what you love. If you are a one handbag all the time girl, then the blush is probably not the best choice for fall/winter (unless you are in a warm climate). But if you use your handbag as a fashion accessory, as part of your outfit, then the blush will be smashing when ever you choose to wear it.

Well said! ITA -- imagine the blush with a winter white coat. Or a camel coat. Beautiful.

I have it on wait list. Hope I get it.

Respected Contributor

I ordered the blush and plan to carry it this summer, and then during the winter with grays and browns.

Trusted Contributor

On 5/17/2014 Favorite Son said:

I ordered the blush and plan to carry it this summer, and then during the winter with grays and browns.

Oh those colors together are stunning! IMO Enjoy your new bag Smiley Wink

KJPA
Contributor

I can't wait to get my blushing bag ladies! I plan on wearing it spring/summer maybe early fall. I plan on carrying the bag with my lighter colored clothing, and dark denims with light tops . I do worry about color transfer but plan on carrying the bag over my shoulder. So excited to get it!