Contributor

How long will I have to wait for the Bitsey to come back in the color Black?

Hi D&B lovers. I would like to make my first D&B purchase but I missed out on ordering the Satchel Bitsey in black. Not being experienced in the D&B, do you D&B gals have any idea on how long I would have to wait for the black to come back? (sister keeps telling me I have to be faster in ordering as I missed out a few times thinking about whether or not I like something - I should know better -HaHa).{#emotions_dlg.blushing}

Honored Contributor

Re: How long will I have to wait for the Bitsey to come back in the color Black?

No. Some colors come in quickly, some don't come back at all and some come back each season. I would guess black would come back quickly, but there's really no way of knowing.

Respected Contributor

Re: How long will I have to wait for the Bitsey to come back in the color Black?

I too am waiting for the bitsy bag to be offered in a different color than what's currently available and it will be my first Dooney handbag purchase as well. I would like to see some colors offered that will work in the summer, particularly turquoise. I think that would be a stunning color with the brown leather trim and it will go with a lot of things in my summer wardrobe! Smile

Super Contributor

Did you check the Dooney site. I know they black bitsy is available (the pebble leather one) in black or the black and brown. It's $178, the same price as the Q plus I believe free shipping on orders over $100.

Contributor

On 10/7/2014 karlam said:

Did you check the Dooney site. I know they black bitsy is available (the pebble leather one) in black or the black and brown. It's $178, the same price as the Q plus I believe free shipping on orders over $100

The only way I will buy it if it is Easy Pay from QVC. Won't feel too bad spending that much on a purse if I pay in payments. I just think of all the starving people in this world when I want to make a big purchase and start feeling guilty. Plus, it is no fun just ordering it from someplace else. It is fun ordering from QVC, don't you think. That is part of the whole picture. HaHa And, easier to send back if I don't like it.