Honored Contributor

FLY LONDON SALE SHOW NOT ON GUIDE

Last night I had DVRd a show called Sandra's Closet (before Friday Night Beauty). It turned out to be Fly London shoes on clearance and extra beauty products not included in Friday Night Beauty. 

Hate when guides are wrong & I miss something I wanted to see, but this time, by accident, I outsmarted them. 

Respected Contributor

Re: FLY LONDON SALE SHOW NOT ON GUIDE

I agree.  I love Fly London Shoes.  I own 8 pair.  I would have liked to have seen the sale show.

Honored Contributor

@culebra wrote:

I agree.  I love Fly London Shoes.  I own 8 pair.  I would have liked to have seen the sale show.

I checked out the shoes presented during the show.  Some of the styles were recently featured on Zulily for half the price QVC is selling them for.

Honored Contributor

@lulu2 wrote:

@culebra wrote:

I checked out the shoes presented during the show.  Some of the styles were recently featured on Zulily for half the price QVC is selling them for.

@lulu2,I wear a lot of London Fly and I checked out the Zuilly sale.  The sizes were very limited.

Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@lulu2 wrote:

@lulu2,I wear a lot of London Fly and I checked out the Zuilly sale.  The sizes were very limited.

I posted about the sale on 6/29.  At that time there were 20+ styles in my size (37)

I see you replied on a different thread, the next day.  By then it is more than likely the selection was well picked over.

Occasional Contributor

8 pair ahhhh so lucky

Respected Contributor

@RoseGraham

I love Fly London's.  Unless getting very dressed up or going to gym, they are always my shoe of choice.  One of best discoveries of my life.  Makes my professional life where I wear mostly pantsuits much easier.  Of course, when I wear a skirt suit I wear heels.  I feel less tired at end of day when I wear Fly London's as opposed to heels.  I have purchased mostly on sale.  I generally do not like to purchase full price.