Honored Contributor

Re: ok---so how was your Easter dinner--good things--bad things??

@Jersey Born --it sounds like it, doesn't it--but it's only me and DD so the things I  cook are in small quanities. Used to cook for a crowd --then that would have been a huge production----

Honored Contributor

@tends2dogs --I am so sorry but hope hubby is better--

Honored Contributor

@Carmie --Oh geez!!! I have had holiday gremlins invade my dinner prep too--and the new high tech  machines--scare the heck outta me with all their electronics--like cars now days too!!

Esteemed Contributor

@Carmie  You hung in there like a champ! Don't know what I would have done, except maybe borrow a neighbor's oven or tell DH to fire up the grill. Smiley Frustrated

I know exactly what you mean about having until Thanksgiving to recover. That's just what I said to DH.

Esteemed Contributor

@wagirl wrote:

@tends2dogs --I am so sorry but hope hubby is better--

Thank you, @wagirl .  I hesitated to update, not wanting to take over your thread. He is home and feeling better.  He got a good nights sleep last night.  Hospitals are the worst for getting rest.  We have upcoming appointments to go over tests done.  Again, thank you and to the others that offered concern and well wishes. This forum's goodness certainly outshines the bad.

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Valued Contributor

@tends2dogs 

I was just now seeing this about your husband and I'm so glad you updated. I hope things will now settle out and he will continually improve. Thankful and glad to hear he is feeling better. Hopefully you both can enjoy that meal on the gulf before too long. 

Honored Contributor

@tends2dogs---oh no---no harm done at all!! glad you have a plan for your lastest adventure!! :Woman Happyagree about hospitals too!!