Honored Contributor

Re: Problem is I just never know what to cook.......

@Nadine wrote:

oh crystaltree if you only knew my hubby. He can't even boil an egg, you might say it's time for him to learn, he works 50-60 hours aweek so this is totally up to me,

Silver Fox, I am just sick of cooking thats for sure but I think it started with Paleo, just got to the point that nothing looked good.

I really didn't have a question I was just wondering if others had gotten to where I am and what they did about it.

Anyway, thanks so much for the replies and I appreciate the suggestions.

So stop eating Paleo. Honestly, there is no medical evidence to support the Paleo diet and it takes a lot more time and effort.

Valued Contributor

We're not doing only Paleo, just trying to cut back on carbs. When we were totally Paleo I dropped seven lbs without even trying, I needed to lose and just couldnt do it until Paleo.

Got away from processed foods also and  cut out the sugar. I still have dessert sometimes but just not every day.

Honored Contributor

@Nadine, we went through similar changes too and then what worked for us, I make only 1-2 meals a week, sometimes 0, he buys some meals he likes, I buy some for me and that works. He is in his hobby shop sometime later and gets lost in time with his toys, and I need to put my feet up for my back. I just downsized on cookbooks too. Kept some of them, but I'd call it a 'PASSAGE" we go through. Changes take place, it's just a different chapter we go through in our lives, I like to call it. Not all, but for some, JMHO.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

QualityGal, thank you for that, another chapter, I like that and it sure makes sense.