Honored Contributor

Sounds good.   Thanks! 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

@momtochloe I love sweet sloppy joes, this sounds awesome!  I also put pineapple tidbits in my chicken salad!  So I know I am going to love these!!!!!  Thank you for sharing

may good luck be your friend in whatever you do
and may trouble be always a stranger to you
Honored Contributor

@momtochloe

I make sloppy joes frequently but will have to try this version soon.  Read the recipe to DH and he thought it sounded yummy.

Honored Contributor

@Sassy7356 wrote:

@momtochloe

I make sloppy joes frequently but will have to try this version soon.  Read the recipe to DH and he thought it sounded yummy.

@Sassy7356 unfortunately I will never be able to replicate my mom's sloppy joe recipe so I am on a never ending search.  The recipe is very good and is a keeper for me!

Honored Contributor

@Sassy7356 I have to say that your avatar so reminds me of one of the best dogs we ever had . . . a lovely and so sweet Lhasa Apso . . . please give your furbaby a big hug and kiss for me!  Heart

Honored Contributor

Love this recipe.....will try soon....thanks!

Honored Contributor

Re: Hawaiian Sloppy Joes

[ Edited ]

@momtochloe wrote:

@Sassy7356 wrote:

@momtochloe

@Sassy7356 unfortunately I will never be able to replicate my mom's sloppy joe recipe so I am on a never ending search.  The recipe is very good and is a keeper for me!

@momtochloe

I make my Dad's version of sloppy joes:  tomato soup, ketchup, onion, chili powder, and brown sugar.  Super simple.

Esteemed Contributor

@momtochloe Making these on Monday night, thanks again for posting the recipe, will give our review after dinner, they look scrumptious!

Honored Contributor

@momtochloe

Made these over the weekend and they were a HUGE hit!

I don't think I have had Sloppy Joes in over 30 years!  At that time the sauce came from a can.  I no longer use canned products if I can help it, so I was thrilled to have a 'scratch' recipe.

Slightly sweet and mildly tangy!  LOVE the flavors.

First time purchase of those Hawaiin rolls as well.  Oh boy...they are too good!

DD ate 2 Hula Joes (LOVE THE NAME, LOL) on the Hawaiin rolls...size of sliders!  She hates everything and loved these.

DH used large rolls and ate 2!

Thanks @momtochloe

Honored Contributor

@momtochloe, thank you so much for the recipe! Made these yesterday and they were delicious!