Honored Contributor

I just made a batch of these and they are delicious!  I thought maybe someone would be interested in them if they are finalizing their Super Bowl Party plans:

http://carlsbadcravings.com/hawaiian-sloppy-joes/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign...

Trusted Contributor

Holy Moly!!!  Yowza!!!  Thank you!!!!

~Breathe In~ Breathe Out~ Move On~
Honored Contributor

@momtochloe YUMMY!

You've already got me hooked on the 'DamnDelicious' recipe site, keep 'em comin' girl!Heart

I can tell that we like the same kinda foods!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom

@cancun08

Oh thank you I am so pleased you liked the recipe!  I would highly recommend taking a quick tour of her site if you have a moment as she has really interesting, delicious and not complicated recipes.  I get her daily email blast and always look forward to it everyday plus her personal story is truly an inspiration.

Like I said, I made these earlier today and this is now my official new SJ recipe . . . Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@momtochloe wrote:

I just made a batch of these and they are delicious!  I thought maybe someone would be interested in them if they are finalizing their Super Bowl Party plans:

http://carlsbadcravings.com/hawaiian-sloppy-joes/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign...

Thanks for sharing!  They look delicious and I will definitely try this.  I think I will call them "Hula Joes" instead!  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@momtochloe

Yep! I get her daily emails too and save a lot of her recipes!

I love the Asian influence in cooking!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@momtochloe

Yep! I get her daily emails too and save a lot of her recipes!

I love the Asian influence in cooking!

@KingstonsMom that's so funny as I can't remember the last time I opened a recipe from her and wasn't somewhat interested . . . now please know almost all of them are very interesting but then I think to myself "seriously mtc?" and I delete them . . . leave it to me to save the "appetite of a five year old boy" recipe . . . Smiley Happy

See I can't even insult myself, it was delicious!

Honored Contributor

@LdyBugz wrote:

@momtochloe wrote:

Thanks for sharing!  They look delicious and I will definitely try this.  I think I will call them "Hula Joes" instead!  Smiley Happy

Hula Joes . . . love it, great idea @LdyBugz! outstanding! . . . Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@momtochloe Never look at recipes when your starving which at this present moment I am, LOL!

These sound amazing, will be trying these in the near future, thanks for sharing!

Honored Contributor

@CareBears wrote:

@momtochloe Never look at recipes when your starving which at this present moment I am, LOL!

These sound amazing, will be trying these in the near future, thanks for sharing!

@CareBears it really is a good recipe and what I like about it is that you can easily customize it for your own personal tastes and it is so easy to make . . . Smiley Happy