Respected Contributor

In the green can?  It still has too much sugar for me (diabetic) but for people who want to cut down on sugar it is wonderful.  I had one before I read the label.

Honored Contributor

I never even heard of it and haven’t noticed it sold locally.  I don’t drink soft drinks, but I did buy some Coke and Coke Zero last week to keep on hand for holiday company.  

Respected Contributor

If this product sells, I would suppose the rest of them will come out with something that has less sugar.   I don't drink coke but  sure would like to see that change in  other soft drinks as well.  Thanks for the tip,OP!

Trusted Contributor

Does any one know the names of sodas that only contain Splenda and not aspartame?  I used to find Pepsi One, but haven't seen it lately. 

Respected Contributor

I haven't seen or heard of this but I don't drink much soda these days.

A few years ago Pepsi made a reduced sugar/calorie called Pepsi Next.  I loved it and drank way too much of it. It became harder to find and eventually disappeared. 

Respected Contributor

We also had a PepsiFire that had hot peppers and it was way too good but it isn't around now.  Sorry I don't know the pop that had Splenda in it or I would buy that!

Esteemed Contributor

I have tried it.  I don't think I am a fair judge though.  I only like fountain sodas and when I purchase one, I usually get half diet, half regular.  I don't get all the calories of regular and get better taste than all diet.  Two of my adult daughters have tried the Coke Life and between the three of us, I was the one who "liked" it.  One DD has a hemangioma on her brain and has to be careful of artificial sweetners as many can induce seizures which is what the hemangioma causes when it bleeds.  I thought she might really like the Life but she had the worst review of it.  To me, all canned soda tastes flat so a "like" from me may be tainted.  My other daughter thought the taste was "off."  Won't purchase again.