Honored Contributor

Here are 50 rather unique nacho recipes (including chicken and waffle nachos!) from Delish.  I thought with Super Bowl parties coming up this may come in handy for some folks:

http://www.delish.com/cooking/g1051/how-to-make-nachos/?mag=del&list=nl_dnl_news&src=nl&date=011516

Respected Contributor

So why can we give links to cooking sites but not shopping links?

Honored Contributor

Re: 50 Unique Nacho Recipes

[ Edited ]

@granddi wrote:

So why can we give links to cooking sites but not shopping links?

Because a recipe is not competing for sales. You are not buying food from a recipe site. You wouldn't expect Nordstrom to let you set up a sales rack to sell jewelry in the middle of their store,  would you?

Honored Contributor

Thanks, some of those look fantastic! I love nachos. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@ChynnaBlue wrote:

Thanks, some of those look fantastic! I love nachos. Smiley Happy

Thanks @ChynnaBlue, I hope you find something you like (from one nacho lover to another) . . . Smiley Happy

I've made more than a few recipes from this site and have always had good results.

Honored Contributor

I think I already have, @momtochloe! I'm eyeing the chicken and black beans, the Hawaiian pulled pork, and the cranberry, butternut squash, Brussels sprouts and brie. I often roast butternut squash, Brussels sprouts, and cranberries, but I never in a million years would have thought to turn them into nachos with brie!

Honored Contributor

@ChynnaBlue wrote:

I think I already have, @momtochloe! I'm eyeing the chicken and black beans, the Hawaiian pulled pork, and the cranberry, butternut squash, Brussels sprouts and brie. I often roast butternut squash, Brussels sprouts, and cranberries, but I never in a million years would have thought to turn them into nachos with brie!

Ah! this is so funny, we were just talking about this recipe on another thread . . . at first you're like what? and then you're like hmmmmm . . . . Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

All kinds of fun looking things there.

~~
*Off The Deep End~A very short trip for some!*
Respected Contributor
Out local BBQ joint does BBQ nachos with BBQ, jalapenos, their BBQ sauce, cheese, tomatoes, sour cream, green onions, and boy is it yummy!