Regular Contributor

My Son took my return to the post office on Friday and i got  a notice that my account has been credited today !!!

it only took 3 days!!

I will say when i don't like something...i figured i should say someithing that i am 

happy with too!!

Honored Contributor

Re: This has to be a record!!

Nice, isn't it?👍

My last return was credited three days after I dropped it off at the post office.  I didn't believe the email, so I had to check my Order Status to make sure it was real!😂

Honored Contributor

@Bettyanne wrote:

My Son took my return to the post office on Friday and i got  a notice that my account has been credited today !!!

it only took 3 days!!

I will say when i don't like something...i figured i should say someithing that i am 

happy with too!!

@Bettyanne 

and Sunday and Labor Day, off days.  That is wild.  kudos to QVC for being so prompt.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

That happened to me as well. I returned the D&C TSV jeans last month and got an email within about 3-4 days advising of my return. I was really surprised given I had returned an item about 2 mos ago that took weeks. I had to call and verify it was received because there was no update

Esteemed Contributor

@geezerette wrote:

Nice, isn't it?👍

My last return was credited three days after I dropped it off at the post office.  I didn't believe the email, so I had to check my Order Status to make sure it was real!😂

@geezerette  I guess once it's scanned at the P.O. the info is sent to QVC. That's great.