Honored Contributor

No interest in programs until later .

I've turned off QVC until 5pm .... 

Super Contributor

I miss watching the "Black Hills Gold" shows on QVC............especially on holidays.....

Honored Contributor

The past four days on QVC have been deadly boring.  I turn it on and immediately turn it off.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@ALRATIBA wrote:

No interest in programs until later .

I've turned off QVC until 5pm .... 

OK.  I will update my info Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

American West has hour on main Q @  3pm eastern

Smiley Happy

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
Honored Contributor

I  bought another Nash bag.

Honored Contributor

@Texas Gray Wolf ................No one is allowed to mine in the Black Hills anymore.  Hence, no jewelry.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Super Contributor

Kim & the energy she excudes are fun to watch whether I buy something or not. I do enjoy her fashions & like her approach to design & style.

Honored Contributor

Re: Today's program lineup

[ Edited ]

The host the that presents with Kim or other vendors determines whether I watch or not---and no watching no sales from me!

I watched this morning with Leah, and then I saw KL and immediately turned the channel......I do like Pat but had enough of QVC and wanted to do something else, I did watch Carolyn and American West--(I buy Carolyn Pollack's earrings sometimes), I make it a habit not to watch Fashion's Night in on Mondays---(I dont care for AS, and in the Fall I watch NFL football!).....

Most of the time I only watch QVC home decor shows, AM STYLE, FRI-YAY Clearance With Leah, Dan Hughes Home Shows and Christmas Shows....sometimes ITKWD, and a FEW fashion shows.......But if I find the hosts annoying I just wont watch....My QVC viewing has become less and less---

I dont like self-obssessed/immature/silly hosts that dont really care about providing customers with product information..............

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

The past four days on QVC have been deadly boring.  I turn it on and immediately turn it off.

--------------

I have been thinking the same!!  For a holiday weekend, you'd think the programing would be more interesting and engaging! 

Every time I did a Q check there was Susan Graver, Kim Gravel, Lug, computers, Denim/Co, IT Cosmetics, Josie M etc.  Time for some new vendors and brands!!