Honored Contributor

@Spurt    You should have stuck around and watched Kerstin fumble with a mere 3 pairs of jeans trying to figure out the name of each color.  She made a fool of herself.  She'd obviously never even so much as glanced at them before the show.  She's so arrogant, I'm sure it was the pants fault, not hers.

Kim puts on a good show and is quite entertaining.  She's the best part of her brand, much better than her clothes.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Re: Today's program lineup

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Spurt    You should have stuck around and watched Kerstin fumble with a mere 3 pairs of jeans trying to figure out the name of each color.  She made a fool of herself.  She'd obviously never even so much as glanced at them before the show.  She's so arrogant, I'm sure it was the pants fault, not hers.

Kim puts on a good show and is quite entertaining.  She's the best part of her brand, much better than her clothes.

@Kachina624 

I agree Kim has a very warm, charismatic and friendly personality, and you can tell she's very involved in her brand and gives viewers detailed information on each garment.  I enjoy watching her, I tried a couple of her tops but unfortunately they were rather boxey looking and werent flattering on me and I returned them.....maybe I just chose the wrong ones......

Sorry I missed QVC's version of a comedy show.......

With sales declining I just dont understand how QVC goes along with hosts being unprepared....not only does this impact sales, but it has to impact returns as well....Even the website doesnt contain all the pertinent details, its mostly sales "fluff".....and even the CLICK HERE measurements can be missing or way off so that's why the host's preparation and information is vital to the customer (and sometimes its the hosts and not the remote vendor that has received the clothing samples) ......SMH! 🙄

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@corita wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

The past four days on QVC have been deadly boring.  I turn it on and immediately turn it off.

--------------

I have been thinking the same!!  For a holiday weekend, you'd think the programing would be more interesting and engaging! 

Every time I did a Q check there was Susan Graver, Kim Gravel, Lug, computers, Denim/Co, IT Cosmetics, Josie M etc.  Time for some new vendors and brands!!

@corita 

And the programming has gotten worse and worse on the weekends---its usually either the same ole, same ole---- a vacuum, mattress, or computer, or halo chargers, or ring doorbell or Argan oil or Philosophy, or Perricone ...🙄

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Frequent Contributor

Im not a fan of the wig days.  they get too much time- small audience and I dont think most people buy them for fun like the hosts have with them.  enough

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@baglady9 wrote:

Im not a fan of the wig days.  they get too much time- small audience and I dont think most people buy them for fun like the hosts have with them.  enough

@baglady9 

It's not so much the Wig Shows those are just another show I dont watch---what is annoying is for some reason one of the hosts decided to wear hair extensions all the time instead of her perfectly nice looking natural medium length hair ....The extensions even bother her a bit so she's constantlhy flipping her hair back over her shoulder, then forward over her shoulder, pushing it away from her face, or "petting" it...All this is very distracting while she's trying to present merchandise and everyone knows and can tell the hair is fake, she even discloses it to the viewer every chance she gets---your right ENOUGH! She needs to stick with her natural hair which looks very nice !