Honored Contributor

I like this board very much, but even here ,some want to take control.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Esteemed Contributor

Is the Facebook page the same one folks started when the planned to shut down this forum?  I'm a bit confused.  Thanks

Esteemed Contributor

@icezeus wrote:

@PatriciaG wrote:
@Kachina624- I just started looking a few weeks ago. 1 out of 20 posts is nice. Others all critical of products, services, hosts, etc. Posts blaming either political side for costs of things. I’m ready to unfollow.

@PatriciaG 

I am surprised. I had joined when they first started and those types of comments were not allowed, and would be immediately removed. 

@banned again 

I remember that name.  She made some sort of preachy comment to me, and I went in on her hard. She left me alone after that. All bullies are the same, until you punch them in their face, and they will back off. 

@icezeus  I like you. You are baaad!!

Esteemed Contributor

@mspatmac wrote:

Is the Facebook page the same one folks started when the planned to shut down this forum?  I'm a bit confused.  Thanks

@mspatmac 

The FB page was started by QVC before the temporarily considered shutting down this forum. 

Esteemed Contributor

@icezeus wrote:

@mspatmac wrote:

@mspatmac 

The FB page was started by QVC before the temporarily considered shutting down this forum. 

@icezeus  Thank you.  

Honored Contributor

@icezeus 

Great old training story about dealing with bullies - How to Swim With Sharks.

You might look it up.  Good for a laugh, STILL very relevant.  If you can’t find it shout out, I’ll look for it.

And, by gosh, the new Q friends board is Good!

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Respected Contributor

Re: QVC on Facebook

[ Edited ]

@icezeus wrote:

@mspatmac wrote:

@mspatmac 

They started the #weloveQVC FB page on April 1 last year for the start of their QVC Friends and Family month. They threatened to shut down this forum in the early fall for a November 2nd end-date.

Esteemed Contributor

Well that must make our group look pretty goodq

Honored Contributor

Re: QVC on Facebook

[ Edited ]

That #weloveqvc Facebook group is mostly:

1.  a complaint (which has pile-ons, or someone telling them to "get a life")

2.  someone complaining about the complainers (which just starts another argument)

3.  or daily personal photo blogs of folks who post their outfits and what they're doing that day.  The photos and paragraphs of their musings go on for 1, 5, or 10 photos.  

Those personal photos blogs are the worst -- I find them very boring.  Sorry, but most photos aren't even showing the QVC items completely.  You can barely see what the item is, so showing it is pointless.  It became just a lot of filler in my feed and I got tired of scrolling by so much of it daily.

I got out of the group.