Valued Contributor
Has anyone looked at QVC on Facebook? Everyone is so mean. Constant posts about how awful all the hosts are. Even political talk. For some reason a lot of UK posters. I don’t believe there are any monitors. This site is actually much nicer.
Honored Contributor
Spoiler

That's strange.  The few times I posted comments critical of a product they immediately disappeared.  I've since inactivated my participation there.  Its not my cup of tea.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I do not have a Facebook so I cannot see the QVC page.  

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Valued Contributor
@Kachina624 - I just started looking a few weeks ago. 1 out of 20 posts is nice. Others all critical of products, services, hosts, etc. Posts blaming either political side for costs of things. I’m ready to unfollow.
Respected Contributor

Sheila Gallagher seems to think she runs the place.

Esteemed Contributor

Interesting.......I was thinking the other day that since other chat sites became known..........this Q one seems to have fewer nasty comments and poster jumping on other posters as much.

Conclusion:  the nasty folks left.....it seems more pleasant here (opinion)

Honored Contributor

nature of online forums

Esteemed Contributor

I belonged for about a month or so, and I un followed them. I really thought that it was boring, and that you cannot interact with people in that type of format as you can on these boards.

Esteemed Contributor

@PatriciaG wrote:
@Kachina624- I just started looking a few weeks ago. 1 out of 20 posts is nice. Others all critical of products, services, hosts, etc. Posts blaming either political side for costs of things. I’m ready to unfollow.

@PatriciaG 

I am surprised. I had joined when they first started and those types of comments were not allowed, and would be immediately removed. 

@banned again 

I remember that name.  She made some sort of preachy comment to me, and I went in on her hard. She left me alone after that. All bullies are the same, until you punch them in their face, and they will back off. 

Honored Contributor

@PatriciaG wrote:
Has anyone looked at QVC on Facebook? Everyone is so mean. Constant posts about how awful all the hosts are. Even political talk. For some reason a lot of UK posters. I don’t believe there are any monitors. This site is actually much nicer.

Not everyone but it has certain posters there just as much as here.