Trusted Contributor

QVC no longer with Comcast/Xfinity?

I went to turn on QVC this am and it re-directed me to a 3rd party app. Same with HSN. Its free but it doesnt seem to be part of my regular channel lineup anymore. Anyone else?

Take time every day to enjoy where you are without a need to fix it
Esteemed Contributor

Re: QVC no longer with Comcast/Xfinity?

@Karie2022    oh wow!  That would've freaked me out!  I have directv and only watch like that.  I wouldn't watch if I had to go online.  I hope this is just a temporary thing with your provider.

Respected Contributor

@Karie2022 

All 3 channels still AOK here in the Denver metro area.

Screenshot_20240221-072641_Stream.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

Comcast?Xfinity is raising rates on so many channels.  ShopHQ was off the  air for a while when they go through contract negotiations.

They are deadly for with the rates as they know they have a monopoly.

They may come back.

Respected Contributor

Sorry that you are having an issue and I hope it is resolved soon. I have Comcast Xfinity in Philadelphia and I am still getting HSN and QVC and QVC 2 & 3.

Frequent Contributor

@Karie2022 ...yes. Same thing happened to me in the Boston area. I thought it was just a weird glitch with Comcast......but maybe not.  I did find it only happened if I spoke into the remote. When I plugged the channel number in, it brought me to the QVC channel, not the app. 

So maybe it is just a weird glitch afterall? 

Trusted Contributor

@Emma Bunting wrote:

@Karie2022 ...yes. Same thing happened to me in the Boston area. I thought it was just a weird glitch with Comcast......but maybe not.  I did find it only happened if I spoke into the remote. When I plugged the channel number in, it brought me to the QVC channel, not the app. 

So maybe it is just a weird glitch afterall? 

@Emma Bunting  I was just going to write the exact same thing!  This happened last night on one of our TV's.  Usually I just go to "last" and QVC and QVC2 are among my frequently watched channels.  Last night it had come out of the "last" lineup, so I spoke it into the remote as you and @Karie2022 did .  I saw the 3rd party app message come up and backed out.  I was only doing a "Q check" anyway.  When I went to bed QVC was in the "last" lineup on that TV, so I had no problem clicking it and QVC came right up.

Respected Contributor

No change here on my Xfinity lineup. I am in NJ.

New Contributor

Same with me-it said 3rd party when speaking into the remote but went straight to the channel when I entered the numbers.

Honored Contributor

@Karie2022 @joanwod @Catch71 @GloriBee @Emma Bunting 

Nothing different here this morning.

QVC, QVC2, and QVC 3

Comcast xfinity 

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~