Honored Contributor

Re: Q DID WHAT? WEEKEND PREVIEW-DOG DAYS OF SUMMER!

@GinaV24 wrote:

@Spurt LOL as always a brilliant summation of the "offeriings" from QVC for the weekend.  I'd like to have a float like the doggies in the pool to help with resting and avoiding the heat.

QVC weekends have so become "must miss" TV.

The photos of the lovely animals made me smile.

@GinaV24  Hey GINA!!!!  How are ya? 

Those canines look cool in the pool---I wish I could jump in and join them.... Smiley Wink

Glad you liked the photos.....and have a good non-Q weekend!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@gardensla wrote:

'These fashions are inspired by Lori Goldstein's unparalled imagination and eclectic style." Oh, if we only had the old emoties back. There was a perfect one for this!

At least we got a bit of a reprieve from Christmas!

@gardensla  Hi GARDENSLA---  I think their adjectives perfectly describe the eclectic designer  ----- Smiley Wink   Oh yes there are so many emoties missing in action.....

I was flipping through the channels just in time to hear the Q hosts mention that tonight, Friday is the big CHRISTMAS IN JULY SALE FINALE and all their "sale" prices will go away at midnight ...... And don't worry, because after Christmas In July ends....I'm sure they will bring back The Joy Of Christmas in August, September, October, November, and all the way until the afternoon of December 24th for your viewing "pleasure"......QVC has more Christmas than the North Pole!!! Smiley Wink ........

Enjoy your weekend!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@SHOPR wrote:

Sums it up...

WOW--how much excitement can one take....

Image result for cats looking bored

So funny, SPURT.  I hope you don't continue to have problems posting your weekend updates.  It sounds like a pain.   They are so funny, though. I somehow missed last week's.  Gotta go look for it now.  

@SHOPR  Hi SHOPR--- I'm glad there are QVC Forum posters that share their tips to make it easier to post on these new forums......I wish I had read that thread sooner---LOL!!!   Glad you like the weekend previews, thank you for your support .....and last weeks's post was about the FALL PREVIEW---it's still somewhere in Q TALK---

Honored Contributor

@handygal2 wrote:
  • Good evening, Spurt. I'm glad it's almost August, if for no other reason than No More Christmas In July! Alas, before we know it, it will be Christmas in August. The dogs (and cats) are as unimpressed as we are with the Dog Days of Summer weekend programming. I'm going to have to become a football fan like so many of you, to amuse myself during what's sure to me many an autumn weekend of underwhelming Q programming.

The Q should recruit Donny Osmond to accompany Marie during her 

Body Gym presentations. They can sing their kitschy 70's songs,

• wearing clothing from that era, while models demonstrate the exercise equipment in time to the music. Now that would be amusing-- the Q's answer to Richard Simmons' "Sweatin' to the Oldies." Why, they could even include a free CD of Donny & Marie's "greatest hits" (if there is such a thing) as a gift-with-purchase. That would surely drive up sales, lol.
  • image.jpg

Have a great weekend, and thanks for the extra effort to overcome the Q's technical difficulties.

@handygal2  Hi HANDYGAL---How are you?  ......

LOL at all your suggestions---I think you gave Q's Marketing Department and Programmers so many wonderful ideas---ROFL!!!!!  And hey polyester seems to be back in fashion so just PERFECT!!!! Smiley Wink

And they DO have a greatest hits ....

Why sales would go through the roof at the Q---

Image result for donny and marie's greatest hits

Image result for cats laughing

Honored Contributor

@hsawaknow wrote:

Why oh why is the programing so boring on Sundays? Sleep numbers again? I guess it was a toss up between beds or blenders. Beds won.

@hsawaknow  Hi HSAWAKNOW----You've asked the question many of us have asked.....I think it's one of the mysteries of life ......Oh and don't forget to add computers/tablets in your Sunday mix..... Smiley Wink ....

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Brillant as usual, Spurt.

@Kachina624  Hi KACHINA!!!!  Thank you for your nice comments and your continued support....

Take Care!

Honored Contributor

@Drythe wrote:

SPURT, you are just TOO much!  I WAIT for these posts of yours, and this week with the sad news going around it is REALLY appreciated!  THANKS!

@Drythe Hi DRYTHE-----Thank you for your kind words.......Have a great weekend!

Honored Contributor

@Sue in cincinnati wrote:

Hi Spurt - our computer was out of commission for several weeks and I

missed seeing your weekend program previews.  Glad to finally be reconnected with the world again!  The pictures this week were especially cute.   Thanks for all your time and effort to entertain us.

I've been watching some of the shows on HSN and actually made my first purchase - a portable exercise bike.  There was flex pay, free shipping

and as a first time customer, I got 10% percent off!  It arrived a day sooner than they predicted - the UPS driver even put it in the garage for me.

Am quite pleased with experience at HSN.   Watched Skechers TSV last night, but Go Walks are my favorite.  Also watched some of QF - Angel looks great, but nothing I had to have. After watching other shopping channels, the Q's clothing prices seem so high by comparison.

Have a great weekend, Sue.

@Sue in cincinnati  Hi SUE---sorry to hear about your computer problems and glad you are back up and running........Thank you for your nice comments!!!

Glad you found a good deal on an excercise bike and 10% off too----with fast delivery no less---WOW!!! Sounds like you had a great overall shopping experience from that other shopping channel!!!!  Smiley Wink

I like Ryka and purchased a style similar to Sketchers from QVC, but due to the sizing, and not enough support so I sent them back........so disappointed since Ryka was one of the few brands on QVC where I could find a better price than some of my local stores....

Oh yes, QVC's clothing prices have gone out of this world----I think they are at Jupiter right now......LOL Smiley Wink ......I can find better deals at local stores and they are good

brands too!!!  

Have an enjoyable weekend!!!! And thanks for your support!

Honored Contributor

@Fona wrote:

Hello, Spurt:  I am also glad you persevered and finally got around QVC's new rules.  However, considering how long you have been sending out these cute posts, I cannot imagine why they should suddenly get all huffy about some of your comments.  As always, I really liked your cute photos - well, all except ONE.  I cannot help wondering just what the Logo person is wearing around her neck - I sincerely hope the poor thing is a fake (even then, why is she wearing it anyway?).  Anyway, I am glad to see you back, Spurt, and thanks for your super smile of the week.

@Fona  Hi FONA---I appreciate your nice comments and your support and glad I gave you a smile Smiley Happy  

QVC has been pretty decent about my posts---it's just that they've tightened the reins a bit and is making sure EVERYONE follows their Guidelines.....and it's their Forum. I just have to be a bit more diplomatic in what I say Smiley Wink  But we can still have fun and we can still enjoy some funny animal photos......

And I checked the designer out and she uses strictly faux fur so no worries.....And I don't quite understand her electic style either, but I guess some people do...to each their own, but definitely not my style......

Thanks again for your nice comments...have a good weekend!

Esteemed Contributor

Perhaps I am more tired then I thought. I also think because this is tittled the Dog days of summer that I had some sort of brain freeze. I was reading your post and looked at the picture that shows Lori From the LOGO line, and it completely threw me. I kept trying to figure out what she was holding in front of her.

It finally occurred to me that she is wearing some sort of spotted outfit with a red/white item thrown around her neck.