Valued Contributor

Where is the Program Guide for more than this week?????  Printable guide....

Esteemed Contributor

@highmaintenancejan - What method/device are you using to try to access the guide?

Honored Contributor

@highmaintenancejan

If you find it, let me know too!  

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Program Guide?

[ Edited ]

I currently have zero problems accessing the weekly guide from my desktop computer, so perhaps the issue is with a specific device or browser. Try this link:

https://www.qvc.com/html/program_guide/pdf/QVC_Program_Guide.pdf

ETA: Ah, I now see that the printable link for all the upcoming weeks defaults to the one for the current week—that's probably what you mean. If memory serves, this problem has occurred before with the change to the new year; I'm guessing that's the issue. Can you just do a "Print Screen" of the weekly guide view for the week(s) you want to explore?

Honored Contributor

@loriqvc

Yes, the printable version was what I was referring to.  

You can print just the weekly guide, but it’s not as efficient.  I’ve tried it previously and it doesn’t all fit on one page.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Program Guide?

[ Edited ]

@geezerette - Try these options to help with your one-page printing needs:

OPTION 1

1. On the weekly guide page you want to print, click Ctrl+A (or Cmd+A) to Select All.

2. Click Ctrl+P (or Cmd+P) to bring up the Print dialog box.

3. In the Print Preview, you should be able to tell whether everything is going to fit
    on a single page. Sometimes you'll see a bunch of QVC promo stuff on the second
    page; if that happens, just select that you only want to print page 1.

4. Print and enjoy!

OPTION 2

1. After you Select All and launch the Print dialog box as described in OPTION 1, if
    the Print Preview shows that the grid does not all fit on one page, use the print
    settings in the box to reduce the scale of the print to 85% or a level that will allow
    it all to fit and print. (And again, only print page 1 if needed.)

2. Print and enjoy!

Hope this is helpful...