Valued Contributor

Re: Ordered 11 days ago - STILL IN PROCESS

@Kachina624  - no it was the LOGO item and it was on 09/20/21 TSV on air (ordered it while they were showing it)  and there was no mention of it being an advance order.  In fact, there was another post about this and someone already got theirs.

Valued Contributor

Ordered Clarks boots and a Kim Gravel waffle knit top on 9/18....I got nuthin. My order status page says they are "in process" which is meaningless.
Valued Contributor

Placed an order that was advanced order at the end of August.

It stated it would be shipped the week of 9/20. 

It is still on advanced order.

So I wait.

Super Contributor

I recently waited 19 days for my own order to ship (& 3 more days to be delivered). Three different items, not backorder, waitlist or advance. Meanwhile, other people had received theirs (based on reviews).

Respected Contributor

We are having issues at work as well getting product to make.our product.  It is an issue.

So far I have been lucky.  I have received all my items ordered and two at post office and will be here today.  

I am wondering about my auto delivery items.  I had one food item back ordered but no big deal.  Nothing on auto delivery do I need for the holidays.

I have ordered items from the Q for gift giving and all here.  Anything else I will pick up locally and I think it is important to support the stores here too.  New soap shop open and sounds interesting.  All made locally and you can watch too.  

I have 2 younger grandkids and rest older and rather have money.  My husband and I usually give a little something to each other and he has a favorite shop he likes.  My daughter and her family get a bigger item or a gift card and depends what they would like.  Last two years gift card to home improvement store.

The holidays will be great no matter what.  Just being together and enjoying the time.

I think people are going to be disappointed if they wait too long on certain items. 

Frequent Contributor

QVC is the worst. My daughter just got married...all her gifts from people came without delay from other vendors around the country. Things we ordered for the wedding from different sights....no problem.  I wil not buy anything from qvc for Christmas gifts.  It’s really ridiculous.  By the time you receive the item you don’t want it anymore!  I will shop the stores or from other sights till qvc gets it together. 

New Contributor

I have same problem ordered 3 Quacker items 12 days ago and still says  preparing order. These are Halloween.  Whats going on with QVC?