Regular Contributor

Anyone else having trouble with their Luminara TSV candles not shipping on time?

The set I ordered on the TSV day (7/25) already shipped.

The Rust set that I pre-ordered on 7/23 has not shipped ... has said "in process" for days ... with an estimated delivery date of 7/31 (which is today! and they haven't shipped).  And, because the rust color was so popular and sold out early in the day, I'm getting worried that they over sold the color and my early order is getting bumped which would be so unfairSmiley SadSmiley SadSmiley Sad

Did anyone receive their rust candles yet?

Thanks.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Luminara TSV Shipping Delay

[ Edited ]

Yes,but I did not order the TSV. I ordered some Luminara little yellowbirds that day, for my grandaughters BD. She has since passed away unexpectedly and I e-mailed CS and  asked to cancel the order but got no help at all. Now it says shipped (since i asked to cancel) but it really has NOT shipped it is just  still sitting there.

I will have to return them when they arrive.I do not want  to be sadly reminded of the gift I bought for my beloved grandaughter's birthday, just days before her sudden and unexpected death everytime I look at them  Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

I've received all seven sets I ordered.

Super Contributor

@MalteseMomma - I am so sad that you lost your granddaughter. My thoughts are with you. 💗

Honored Contributor

I ordered a rust set at midnight on tsv day.  It arrived on Wednesday.  I don't think it sounds good that yours hasn't shipped, but I wouldn't lose hope yet.

Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

Update  Received a "Sorry, your QVC Delivery has been delayed" email ... new expected delivery date August 7." 

Definitely makes you wonder how QVC prioritizes orders and how they create shipping queues ... and why in the world do they send out "pre-order" TSV emails and then you order early and then your order is dumped in the bottom of the shipping queue.

Good griefSmiley Sad

P.S.  MalteseMama, I am so very, very sorry for your loss.

Honored Contributor

@MalteseMomma 

So very sorry for your loss.....my heartfelt condolences...😥

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”