Super Contributor

Just tuned into todays TSV and saw Linda Davies.  Has she remarried?  I remember she lost her husband several years ago now.  Have always liked her.

Esteemed Contributor

@Elizabeth03   Welcome to the boards!!  I believe that Linda was engaged but has since broken off her engagement .Her job on QVC has become part time since the Liz Claiborne line was discontinued.Linda has become a real estate agent.

Respected Contributor

@NicksmomESQ Too bad about her engagement.  She's a very classy lady.

Esteemed Contributor

I always liked her. For the life of me I can not remember her first line she presented on here. No matter what she presents you get all the facts calmly. 

Contributor

@godi I think the first line she presented was Modern Soul.  Smiley Wink

Esteemed Contributor

@Latonya Yes that's it Oh thank you so much it would of drove me crazy all day. 

Esteemed Contributor

Thank you, @Latonya -- I was trying to think of the name.  I loved Modern Soul clothing and enjoyed Linda Davies presenting it.  Did she also present Motto?  I used to wish Ms. Davies would become a full-time QVC host.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Respected Contributor

Re: Linda Davies

[ Edited ]

@tototwo wrote:

Thank you, @Latonya -- I was trying to think of the name.  I loved Modern Soul clothing and enjoyed Linda Davies presenting it.  Did she also present Motto?  I used to wish Ms. Davies would become a full-time QVC host.

I liked Modern Soul, and especially the Motto line which was a little youthful, on trend. I miss a lot of Q's old "house brands" and while I know it's just not the "way of the home shopping world" anymore, I preferred them to the celbebrity brands they have now. I don't know how their current business model works for them, but I wish they'd go back to house brands. Again...I know celebs must bring in the attention they want, yet I'd think with in-house brands, no middle-man to split profits with.

Anyway...remember Lemon-Hill? Q's version of Vera Bradley back in the day. They were well made, very nice prints, very reasonably priced. I had a tote and wallet I just loved and wore until it was finally so faded I just let it go...kept the wallet in case I ever wanted to use it for summer bags because of it's sunny colors and it's lightweight (and not faded!) Came across it the other day and got me thinking of Q's old brands.

I also miss that Denim&Co. athletic brand....what was it? I know they have D&C Active now...but what was that original line called? I had a cute hoodie I liked from then.

I realize this was about Linda Davies...yes, good rep, pretty woman~always does a nice job whatever she reps.

Honored Contributor

I have always liked Linda Davies.  She has a lot of class.

She does a good job at whatever she presents.  I have watched her through the years too with clothing and now NN.  I am sorry her relationship/engagement did not work out.  They seemed well matched.  Both had lost spouses due to cancer.  Her two grandsons are so cute!

Respected Contributor

I too always liked her, she has a lovely, pleasant demeanor that proves a productive salesperson does not have to be in-your-face silly.

I wish her all life's happiness and joy.