Super Contributor

I also like Linda and I always loved the competitive side of her and Jayne Brown. They both played tennis against each other and i remember they played for a Diamonique tennis bracelet for years. She and Jayne would talk about it all the time. She always represent every product real well. I just miss so many of the brands that use to be on the Q. D&C has gotten to be to casual for me, especially with the leggings and skinny jeans.There was a dresser brand under D&C and i still have a few items and they still look good. I guess the new buyers are more into what they as young people want to wear.I hope Linda continue to be a representative for the Q, and i wish her much success.

Esteemed Contributor

@wakefield64 wrote:

I wonder if QVC ever approached her about being a host. She would be a great one. I can think of 2 or 3 I would trade for her in an instant!

@wakefield64  I agree w/your whole statement!  But, I wonder if she would want to put up with the crazy schedules those hosts have.

Esteemed Contributor

@naturalfan wrote:

I thought she represents some bedding line, and not too long ago.  Maybe I am not remembering correctly but I always think she has a great head of hair. 

@naturalfan   Oh! that hair!  I would love to have about 1/3 of it!  Lovely!

Esteemed Contributor

How nice to hear she is back.  I always liked her presentations.  I think she used to do the Northern Lights Sheets at one time.

Trusted Contributor

@Elizabeth03  Linda is such a lovely lady, really classy and professionsal.

Respected Contributor

Professional indeed.

Valued Contributor

Didn't she represent Liz Claiborne at one time too?

Honored Contributor

@cotto22 wrote:

Didn't she represent Liz Claiborne at one time too?

@cotto22  Yes, I think so.

Honored Contributor

Didn't she also sell Liz Claiborne on QVC?  I bought so much of that line and remember Linda as the vendor?

Esteemed Contributor

@Snoopp wrote:

How nice to hear she is back.  I always liked her presentations.  I think she used to do the Northern Lights Sheets at one time.

The TSV on Sunday was from the QVC Northern nights line. She has been representing this line for the last few years.