Honored Contributor

Really liked her as a clothing representative. I remember when her husband passed, but know nothing of what has happened since.

Esteemed Contributor

@amyb  Sports Savvy!!!!   You know I still have some of the sets, of course they are kind of worn now but I use them to work out in!  Certainly got my moneys worth out of that clothing........and Lemon Hill, OMG, that made me laugh out loud.  I totally forgot about that line.  I actually have a tote (pink print) by them.  I have used it over the years for travel and for the beach.  I still have it but haven't used it in awhile now and forgot all about it!  Those were the days, LOL.

Esteemed Contributor

Oh yeah, and I like Linda Davies!

Respected Contributor

@LindaSal wrote:

@amyb  Sports Savvy!!!!   You know I still have some of the sets, of course they are kind of worn now but I use them to work out in!  Certainly got my moneys worth out of that clothing........and Lemon Hill, OMG, that made me laugh out loud.  I totally forgot about that line.  I actually have a tote (pink print) by them.  I have used it over the years for travel and for the beach.  I still have it but haven't used it in awhile now and forgot all about it!  Those were the days, LOL.

Yesss! Lol...thank you! I had remembered that name a while back, then forgot again. Thanks for hours of obsessing I don't have to spend now trying to remember it. ha.

I had two Lemon Hill products...a lunch tote (left it in the fridge of a job I left..o well) and that tote/wallet set I spoke of. Both beautiful prints.

I'm not a big VB fan (only own one duffle bag I love and use to travel with)...I don't wear printed handbags. But that LH tote I had...I still wish I had it maybe for the beach, faded and all! It was a pretty torquoise/yellow print, with great functionality inside, several separate slip pockets along both sides and a zip top. But I had so many other beach bags it just didn't make the cut during my "declutter"...I had to force myself not to keep a faded 6-7 year old bag. Lol.....hm...?

I don't still have the Sports Savvy hoodie...but also used it to walk/exercise in for years. It actually still looked good when I decluttered that...but sometimes I just say it's time to let go!

Valued Contributor

Another fan of Linda Davies. I remember she had 4 children and when her husband died of lung cancer her youngest was still in middle school. I think her twin daughters were in high school and her oldest had just started college. A very challenging time for any parent and she handled it with such grace over the years, giving the toast at the childrens’ weddings etc. I rarely pay much attention to the hosts’ lives but for some reason I identified with her and followed her Facebook page.

One Sunday she presented a NN mattress as TSV and after being up for 24 hours she went to Home Depot the next morning, rented a truck and took the mattresses that were used for the demo to a homeless shelter. Class act all the way.

Honored Contributor

I always liked Linda and enjoyed her thorough, calm, pleasant, and professional presentations...she would make a great QVC Host. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Linda Davies

[ Edited ]

Linda Davies does a good job no matter what product she's presenting ..... I also remember her early days and the Modern Soul line....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

I wonder if QVC ever approached her about being a host. She would be a great one. I can think of 2 or 3 I would trade for her in an instant!

Trusted Contributor

I thought she represents some bedding line, and not too long ago.  Maybe I am not remembering correctly but I always think she has a great head of hair. 

Esteemed Contributor

Seeing the title of this thread made me smile.😁 Reading it has been a pleasure, and a nice walk down memory lane!👍 I have always thought of her as the epitome of style, grace, and hate that I missed the show.😐 I will most certainly research her next airing!😊

~~~All we need is LOVE💖