Esteemed Contributor

Re: LR has a beautiful glass angel ornament that lights up!

@PhillyGirl23 wrote:

I would NEVER support Hobby Lobby!

Why not?

Trusted Contributor

@PhillyGirl23 wrote:

I looked at her items once recently because I was curious- I'm not a fan of hers at all. 

Her merchandise is awful; garish or cheap looking!

The glass angel is ALL of thre ABOVE.

Honored Contributor

I was never a member of her "tribe", but when she was with QVC I loved Lisa R's Christmas Shows, she presented a different look and a lot of good ideas.....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Lucky Dog wrote:

"LR" = Lisa Robertson -former QVC host-  in case any new readers are here.

Not sure why full name is not used.

Because some people get offended and don't like her.  And lots of people don't understand why old hosts keep getting the spotlight on these forums.

I happen to like her.  She is definately missed!

Her ornaments (from the picture) are gorgeous!

Respected Contributor

It looks as though the young lady Samantha who is featured in Lisa’s cooking segments has taken Katie’s place. Lisa needed someone to be her sidekick after Katie left.
Esteemed Contributor

The LR Christmas set was done by VPH & most of the products were hers. LR just sold them. I’ve purchased a few things from her website. The jewelry is not of good quality & some has fallen apart or discolored & some has not. I purchased a couple of sweaters, jacket recently & her artificial flowers. All were nice & good quality. But, some of the clothing, is of horrible quality & style. Those cheap tattered jeans I would not wear even if I were younger. She seems to be doing Ok & I wasn’t a fan but give her credit; she has a nice lifestyle & beautiful home.
Frequent Contributor

I agree with you completely . I have purchased stunning pieces of jewelry on her site from her contacts in Florence,Italy. Those pieces are exceptional and can not be found anywhere else because the manufacturer made them for her in sterling plated with 18k. The same as this manufacturer's solid gold pieces except at an affordable price. I have never had a tarnishing problem that couldn't be solved with a light wiping down. Her customer service is good especially when they were handled by Nancy and Katie. Unfortunately they do not work for her anymore. There is a whole new staff now. Her Christmas items are really nice and can be purchased elsewhere at similar pricing. She seems to be bringing in jewelry pieces now that may appeal to a wider customer base, but I like the original pieces she sold the first few years. They were very different and hard to find elsewhere. Don't like the clothes but apparently customers do. I'm not a member of the tribe but do enjoy watching her videos on Christmas decorations. It's hard starting a new company and kudos for her company's success.