Respected Contributor

LR has a beautiful glass angel ornament that lights up!

I bought one ❤

Respected Contributor

Re: LR has a beautiful glass angel ornament that lights up!

its really pretty, how much does she charge for shipping?  I bet it sells out.

Honored Contributor

A tree topper that lights up would be nice too.

Frequent Contributor

@spumoni99 wrote:

its really pretty, how much does she charge for shipping?  I bet it sells out.

@spumoni99   Shipping and handling are included in the price of the item.  

Respected Contributor

The price is actually pretty reasonable then.

Super Contributor

LR was one of the best hosts......funny, smart and beautiful. QVC seemed like a totally different (in a good way) entity when she was there. Posh presents will never be the same.

Respected Contributor

Hobby Lobby sells an angel glass ornament every year.  It's very pretty and not expensive.  

Super Contributor

@ellaphant she sold that last year and for a cheaper price, she has raised her prices by alot which will not help her business as most of her items minus the jewelry can all be found on line or in stores for less- one thing i have noticed is she has pulled away from interacting with her customers as she did in the past, many of her loyal employees have left to include Katie who helped get the business started-I know she has a man in her life but given what is said about him she has made a wrong choice- bottom line she is ignoring her customers especially the Tribe as they are called and in this new business world that is really going to hurt her- just do your homework on her products before buying

Respected Contributor

@arizona babe wrote:

@ellaphant she sold that last year and for a cheaper price, she has raised her prices by alot which will not help her business as most of her items minus the jewelry can all be found on line or in stores for less- one thing i have noticed is she has pulled away from interacting with her customers as she did in the past, many of her loyal employees have left to include Katie who helped get the business started-I know she has a man in her life but given what is said about him she has made a wrong choice- bottom line she is ignoring her customers especially the Tribe as they are called and in this new business world that is really going to hurt her- just do your homework on her products before buying

@arizona babe wrote:

Huh? Wow, your commentary is based on speculation. You know the names of her employees and details of her personal life? Sad.

Super Contributor

@ellaphant  I know nothing but what I read on her Facebook page and other pages, read for yourself- I could care less about Lisa except for her selling tactics are very shady- I have bought things from her but some of them were broken on receipt or they were just plain cheap- just saying