Honored Contributor

I haven't experienced this with the Q.  I know some people have expressed slow delivery of items here but I so far never had that happen.  I have had it happen a few times with other places and it is discouraging.  I get excited waiting for my item and if it takes a long time, by the time it comes I sometimes am a little over it!  Either my need for it or my desire for it has waned.  I guess in a way this shows that I really didn't need it or want it as much as I thought I did?  I think the "instant gratification" factor comes in to play.  This is why I much prefer shopping at B&M stores.  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

Re: Just a deep thought

[ Edited ]

@Luvsmyfam wrote:

@Kachina624 your orders ship in 24 to 72 hrs?Highly doubt this.Never ever heard of this,unless you pay sky high shipping

I have a lot of orders that ship that fast @Luvsmyfam 

If they are coming from CA, over a week or more to get!!  I'm on the east coast.

But anything from the east coast locations and vendors...mine go out that fast.

If it transfers from UPS to USPS, add 1-2 days.....but Q IS getting them out the door much faster for the most part.

I think if the OP is losing interest while waiting...it shouldn't have been ordered in the first place.

How long it takes to get to me is a whole different story than how long it takes Q to get it out the door.

Esteemed Contributor

Most of my orders ship within a day or two. Sometimes,though, the item remains in transition for days after shipping. It depends on what I ordered and the location. I've had packages arrive quickly and other times have to wait up to 10 days or more. 

I don't understand how a person can lose interest after ordering. Maybe they didn't want that item in the first place but ordered just because? 

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Honored Contributor

I placed a clothing order early Saturday morning...6-24-23....Today is Tuesday morning, still in process.  Estimated delivery is July 3

Honored Contributor

Some things I get in 5 or 6 days...some in 8 to 10 days.  I just plan for that.  If I need something quick (like next day or 2) I have Amazon Prime and that's the route I take for that. Yes, it takes a little more patience with QVC but if you just plan for it...it's not so bad.

Valued Contributor
@Qvcjfo
I’ve done that before, too! The hosts are good sales people and can get you hyped up for a product that once arrives, turns out to be just eh sometimes.

Good grief this topic got sidetracked!!
Respected Contributor

I'd say an average of 2 weeks or longer for me to receive anything I order.

It usually ships UPS to USPS, so it takes a long time.  But I somewhat enjoy the wait....anticipation.  Of course, sometimes it's a big letdown when I see what came. Cat LOL

Esteemed Contributor

I order a lot. The Q S&H is the most antiquated I've seen. By the time it arrives, I forget what I've ordered. I don't order anything from the Q that I want in an expected 2023 delivery service time. A seven to ten day delivery tells me it is a company that has not moved along with the times. 

I also return a great deal and have never received the "return" letter. If I receive anything that's oversold to my dissatisfaction, it goes back. 

If the Q should send me a "return" letter, I would see that as an invitation to no longer shop there. And, I would no longer do so. 

Regular Contributor
Like others, I have also experienced a longer wait time with items that ship out of CA. The packages always seem to sit there for a few days before moving on. No biggie, since there’s nothing I would order from QVC that I would need ASAP, it’s just something I’ve noticed.

With regards to order processing time, that is all over the place for me. Some things are shipped out very quickly, while others stay stuck in “processing” for quite awhile. At the end of the day, as long as I get my package eventually and it doesn’t arrive looking like it was used for football practice, I am happy.
Contributor

Re: Just a deep thought

[ Edited ]

I ordered an air purifier on July 7th.  QVC status shows as "shipped" & initially would be delivered on the 13th.  As of today, the 14th, UPS tracking shows they have a label made but the item has not been delivered to them yet. 

I'm going to follow it today and will cancel the order if it hasn't moved by the end of the day.