Regular Contributor

Re: Julia Cearley and Rosina Grosso should do a show together

@JONNYSBRO wrote:

Honesrtly i would love to see Julia Cearley and Rosino Grossly do a show together. Julia is so much fun and just a light and Rosina is improving as a host. It takes time but Rosina has a positive attitude and she has the makings of a great QVC host. They should do a gourmet holiday together. It would be so much fun

I think, NOT!

Frequent Contributor

I don't watch them separately and would definitely not watch them together.

New Contributor

I’m sorry to say I cannot listen to Rosina. Her voice and accent are coarse and grating. I have to turn to another channel if she hosts.
Respected Contributor

@NYCGal1 From one NYC gal to another, I totally agree.  I just can't listen to the voice.  It's what I describe as "very Brooklyn."  She doesn't speak fluently during her presentations.  She tends to stop short and put slight pauses between words most likely because of the producer speaking into her earpiece.  I'm sure it's not easy, not sure I'd be able to do it, but she needs more training.  She reads the item information to us like we're in kindergarten sitting in a circle listening to her read a book to us.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624    I would be willing to be that the OP does this just to generate comments - i.e., attention getting.   I guess LR has lost her luster in OP's eyes and two of the worst Q hosts IMO have become his latest obsessions.

Honored Contributor

Something just hit me.  Jonnysbro is a company plant to agitate people and draw attention to certain lines.

Honored Contributor

@depglass wrote:

Something just hit me.  Jonnysbro is a company plant to agitate people and draw attention to certain lines.

@depglass  He follows many tv shows, I googled. Google seems to have cleaned things up or old Jonny did. Some of the posts were a disgrace. He baits.

Honored Contributor

Is there any way he is making money with this nonsense?

Trusted Contributor

No I love Julia Cearley as she's the light and love we needed in a host. Rosina is really trying to improve as shes seeking mentorship. It takes time as a QVC host but Rosina has a no nonsense attitude. Having them have a girlfriends show to co host would be great.
Super Contributor

I don't even know who Rosina Grosso is. Guess I haven't caught any of her shows