Trusted Contributor

Re: Jill Bauer - Affinity Diamond Show

I would love to have seen Jill hosting the Affinity diamond show. I have a thing for diamonds and really enjoy watching Jill. She does always provide lots of detailed info on whatever product she is presenting. She is a real class act and I will certainly miss her. QVC is losing a great one.  Woman Sad

Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels here on earth to teach us to be better humans.
Honored Contributor

I don't usually watch the diamond show, they are over priced stones in sterling silver. That being said, I was flipping through the channels and saw JB was hosting so I watched a few minutes. I'm not a JB lover, but I thought she looked great today, loved her hair and makeup. I see she's not missing a beat with her sales pitches even now that's she's only 2 days away from being out the door. I guess she doesn't want to burn her bridges.LOL

Occasional Contributor

Jill has the best voice of ALL the hosts QVC has ever had.   Her tone, pronounciation, speed,volume, pitch,  etc, of the English language is top notch.  It just dosen't get any better! Oh yes,  Jill will leave a void at QVC...BOO  HOO

Valued Contributor

@agda 

I agree, BOO HOO, QVC!!!!!!!!!!!