Honored Contributor
I ordered the TSV Hoover yesterday early in the afternoon. By early evening it had shipped. Must be a vendor-shipped item...so un-Q like.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Well, don't get TOO excited! I mean, I hope it actually DOES ship that quickly. But, as a general rule, they change the status to shipped so they can collect the funds then the order doesn't actually ship for another 3-5 days.

Esteemed Contributor

your so right chickenbutt....also they use shipped so you can't come back to cancel it...

when you check your order status...it actually goes nowhere for a week....

Honored Contributor
Whenever they say "shipped," I count at least 7 days after that, maybe 10. Sometime I'm surprised, but not often.
Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Esteemed Contributor

I think it depends on the vendor sometimes. I once ordered a TSV from Bose. It was one of those speakers to be used with an iPhone. A few hours after I ordered it, I started having second thoughts so I tried to cancel the order, but the QVC rep said that it was too late to cancel. The next day it was delivered! Less than 24 hours after placing the order! S/H was included with the price--must have included overnight delivery. I've never received an order that quickly from QVC.

Honored Contributor
I've never seen it show ""shipped"" that fast before. I don't need it so fast...it just means I'll have to work!
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I don't know, I recently ordered the Shark and it arrived very quickly. Maybe they just like to get those oh-so-glamorous cleaning products out before we have the chance to come to our senses!

{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

In my pantry with my cupcakes...