Contributor

Hey QVC, What's up?

[ Edited ]

Lately I have noticed on QVC3, that an item will come up but the description of the item does not match the item shown. This morning it was a cute Peace, World, Love top and the description was a Frye's purse. This has been hapening quite a bit. Time to fix this QVC!

Trusted Contributor

I doubt there can be much action to fix it without you supplying the item # of the top having the incorrect description. 

It's constructive to suggest changes when errors are found. But it's actually helpful in practice to supply enough  information to effect the correction. 

If a company makes a billing error and overcharges you, do you call and say "I want to report a billing error" and just stop at that, hoping they'll somehow stumble on what you object to? Probably not. You'll let them know just what charge is wrong!   Well, that example of helping with details works in your favor, so it's obvious you'd be motivated to be very thorough supplying the facts. QVC'S posting an incorrect description for an item works against them because they can't sell the item without a proper write up. But it works against customers as well, when we can't buy what seems to appeal to us because we don't know enough about it. All shoppers are thwarted. 

Complaints result in change when customers add what they know without making the company inventory every merchandise posting to find the error. Supplying the brand of top is merely a clue for a hunt you hope to instigate.

Honored Contributor

@cazenovia wrote:

Lately I have noticed on QVC3, that an item will come up but the description of the item does not match the item shown. This morning it was a cute Peace, World, Love top and the description was a Frye's purse. This has been hapening quite a bit. Time to fix this QVC!

I see to PLW top w/correct description.  And I see a Frye bag w/correct description.

Trusted Contributor

@gizmogal   This happens often on QVC 2 & 3. It is frustrating and it is not on any particular item. I haven't decided if the computer screen description is an item behind or an item ahead. 

Regular Contributor

I noticed that too yesterday . strange

Honored Contributor

Re: Hey QVC, What's up?

[ Edited ]

I don't receive Q3, but notice Q2 had only live shows from 11AM to 11PM. I'm not sure if this is still the schedule. On  those shows, the items are not new and prices have changed, colors/sizes listed  are no longer available. 

Anyone know if any live shows on that channel now?

Trusted Contributor

qvc3 leggings bedding.png

qvc3 shark homedics.png

Respected Contributor

This happens reguarly when they are showing previously recorded shows.