Frequent Contributor
Fell asleep with the Tv on - woke up to Courtney and Kim carrying on - laughing/screaming carrying on like high school valley girls.

So annoying and unprofessional -

And Courtney (Court) as you prefer to be called - that wig IS NOT a good look. Reminds me of the play dolls I had as a little girl that had over powering hair. Maybe that’s the look your going for ?

Respected Contributor

@Peggs wrote:
Fell asleep with the Tv on - woke up to Courtney and Kim carrying on - laughing/screaming carrying on like high school valley girls.

So annoying and unprofessional -

And Courtney (Court) as you prefer to be called - that wig IS NOT a good look. Reminds me of the play dolls I had as a little girl that had over powering hair. Maybe that’s the look your going for ?

@Peggs 

Clearly you woke up on the wrong side of the bed.

Honored Contributor

That's probably a LOT better than the jewelry salesperson (on another channel) who was droning for TWO hours how "pearls were living creatures"...

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Respected Contributor

@Peggs ...Is 'Court' wearing a wig?  I thought she'd just colored her hair .

Honored Contributor

@sarahpanda wrote:

@Peggs ...Is 'Court' wearing a wig?  I thought she'd just colored her hair .

@sarahpanda  - Court has extensions.  She has talked about them before.

Respected Contributor

Geesh- There Was No Screaming

[ Edited ]

I watched this program and there was absolutely none of the extreme behavior described.

Laughter, humor, some fun, sure.  That's always the case in a Kim show.

Pretty obvious that it's an opportunity for someone who doesn't like Courtney to exaggerate and misrepresent the facts.

But there was no "screaming" whatsoever.   Absolutely no "screaming."

Super Contributor

meow

Honored Contributor

That might be the time to turn off the tv and go back to sleep.

Honored Contributor

@Commoner Exec Mr Wilkes     the screaming that I think I often hear for Kim's shows is the reason I don't watch them even though I like lots of her colors as well as some of the designs.  I'm not buying any clothing remotely these days, but I did buy Kim's lipsticks which I like a whole lot.

Esteemed Contributor
Courtney colored her hair red & you can see her natural roots which blend rather nicely with her new color. She stopped wearing extensions but stated on air that she added ONE extension for body. It’s her life, her hair & many young people up here in the NE wear extensions; it’s considered stylish. Courtney is a very stylish young lady & seems to be a happy well adjusted woman who loves her job, imo.

I love Kim & Courtney together. They are both SC ladies & it’s not an act, imo they enjoy working together. They weren’t loud but just laughing and having fun & it’s nice people can have fun at work. They are both lovely & beautiful women.