Respected Contributor

Re: Anyone else SICK of all the gardening shows?

Yes I am.. I prefer to shop at my local farm providers and support them.  I do not like all the added junk for sale on tv.

Trusted Contributor

No!

Honored Contributor

I do not have a green thumb and do not buy plants, etc but so many others do.  I just don't watch what I am not interested in.  QVC is not here to entertain with exciting new products that most who complain will not buy anyway even but often use watching as entertainment and as a way to criticize and post here!!

Trusted Contributor

Don't worry, they will switch to selling puffer coats and boots in May~~~June @ the latest! Heart

Respected Contributor

No.  Nice change of pace.

Honored Contributor

@Drewps5co0tt wrote:

I mean ENOUGH ALREADY people!  Smiley LOL

YES!  But look at the cyclical nature of Q... Gardening. Swimsuits. Electronics. Mattresses. Make up. Christmas for 6 months. Food. Furniture. Decor. Over and over and over and over. And all more expensive that other retailers.

Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

Well, there are other channels, you know.  In fact, there are other shopping channels. 

Pick one.

She can post her opinion just like you can.

Respected Contributor

@Drewps5co0tt wrote:

I mean ENOUGH ALREADY people!  Smiley LOL

@Drewps5co0tt.  No not sick of them because I don't watch them. 

Esteemed Contributor

I don't watch them either. Who in their right mind wants to garden in Arizona in the summer when it's 110 degrees anyway? 

Respected Contributor

Airing the gardening shows doesn't bother me, I'm not what one would call an avid viewer. I no longer would consider buying plants from them. I live in the south and the plants they offer don't necessarily thrive down here. I can get ideas, however, about what may be new so I can check my local garden centers for them. I understand that there are those who find the convenience of online shopping for plants desirable. The gardening show season is very short and I've been able to actually get a head start on cleaning up my yard so I won't be complaining.